Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Really interesting twitter chat that could be hilarious if true

Apparently sevco have informed Liverpool that they cant afford to pay the first instalment of the transfer fee and Liverpool have set things in motion to get him back  :rofl:

Supposedly the real reason why mark allen suddenly quit ana. Of course this is totally without evidence to back it up but if it turns out to have legs then it's the funniest shit to go down since their ancestors died

Really interesting twitter chat that could be hilarious if true

Apparently sevco have informed Liverpool that they cant afford to pay the first instalment of the transfer fee and Liverpool have set things in motion to get him back  :rofl:

Supposedly the real reason why mark allen suddenly quit ana. Of course this is totally without evidence to back it up but if it turns out to have legs then it's the funniest shit to go down since their ancestors died

Oh please, pretty please, make this true!

Read further down the conversation. The source was supposedly a Liverpudlian who knows Kent's mother

However this "Liverpudlian" was posting in the weegie vernacular. Suspect its just a Dhimwit trying to stir up some huns….tbf he got a few bites. Ah well. I do see Kent got crocked in the first half of his debut. Lets hope it keeps on happening

Read further down the conversation. The source was supposedly a Liverpudlian who knows Kent's mother

However this "Liverpudlian" was posting in the weegie vernacular. Suspect its just a Dhimwit trying to stir up some huns….tbf he got a few bites. Ah well. I do see Kent got crocked in the first half of his debut. Lets hope it keeps on happening

Nae sure if that's true but but I suspect not. Why would any club be silly enough to let a player sign for a club knwon to be dodgy without any money up front?

But apparently he'll be out for a long time which is highly amusing of course.

Ricksen deid…….

An absolute cunt of a human being when he was healthy and my loathing for him was of astronomical size but MND is a nasty end for every sufferer....I nursed  a number of patients in my career. Takes away every semblance of the dignity and independence they once had. He was a father of a young quine and a youngish wife ana. Really hope it doesn't scar his daughter mentally...really is a horrific way to go

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is indeed a horrible thought that the horrible new club founded on the same sickness as the horrible old club may win their first ever trophy but they're favourites for the league right now in my book.

Gerrard has them scoring freely and they are consistent in their performances now. Lennon is no rocket scientist and his luck is due to head south. Hibs and Livi have already proved they really aren't that good this season and there will be others who take points from them although it is unlikely that McInnes will be in that number, despite him being a hun himself and indoctrinated to hate kafflicks as they are.

• 4 weeks later...

Sevco post a £11million loss for the last financial year, and its practically being reported as good news because its £3million less than last year.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50270159

Remind me, how does financial fair play work again?  Thats £25million losses in 24 months.

Oh, and they need another £10million  to make it to the end of the season.

They've got 2 further home Europa Cup games to come. 50000 crowd, at roughly £35 a head plus hospitality etc means they're raking in the best part of £2million per game. The bastards might even make it through although I pray that doesn't happen.

It will all come home to roost if they fail to stop 10IAR. That is the point your average orc will decide he would rather keep his giro for buying buckfast and white lightning rather than investing it on a season ticket. But right now....the gamble they're taking appears to be paying off. And Morelos was in the press today inviting offers from England for him in January. They'll certainly get £10million for him, maybe a bit more.

They're safe for now. But they quite obviously haven't learned any lessons from the way their dead ancestors behaved.

Remind me, how does financial fair play work again?  Thats £25million losses in 24 months.

Financial fair play is a joke. You are allowed to make losses of up to 30million euros over a season as long as the owners can cover it. It curtails the clubs at the very top slightly. Hence why Neymar is stuck at PSG despite Barcelona wanting him back, but for most clubs it doesn't mean anything.

they are basically in same place as before no euro money they are sunk , they have £10m of transfer fees due also, big mikes money will also need to be paid, morelos will need to be sold which will significantly weaken them

It won't weaken them domestically. They took a punt on Morelos....remember he was signed to be third choice behind the 2 Mexican duds. And their punt has paid off handsomely.....he will get sold for offers over £10million and they make make a good bit more than that figure. When they do....they'll pay maybe £8million cash to pay off most of their transfer debts (sevco have a habit of paying up in instalments for all their signings so the full £10million they owe is unlikely to be due there and then). They'll then reinvest the £2million on another striker who will be more than good enough in SPL terms to at least keep sevco where they are......and who might make them another profit 2 years down the line.

• 2 weeks later...

I see The Times has inflated a non-story about Rangers allegedly being killed off by the taxman's incompetence today and the Scottish mainstream media have duly followed suit.  The bill as calculated was too high and super Ally and others have chipped in with their views that had the real bill been known the club could have coped with it.

Reasons why this is not a real story are many, but the first one that occurred to me is that it completely ignores how things happen in the real world.

The taxman doesn't determine how much tax you pay, the law does.  Where a tax payer is being uncooperative, failing to file returns, not replying to correspondence etc it isn't unusual for the taxman to issue a too high assessment.  This isn't an attempt to collect that amount of tax, it's an attempt to get the taxpayer to furnish the information to prove that the assessment is too high. 

If Joe Bloggs gets an assessment that's too high, he might panic and think he might have to pay that amount.  But a significant company with professional tax advisers?  Not a chance.  This happens all the time.  They would appeal the assessment and counter with a justification for what they think the real bill should be. 

When advising a client on a scheme that contains some element of risk, tax advisers will certainly inform their client what the "worst case" scenario is - the amount that will become due if the scheme doesn't work.  This will be based on the most pessimistic assumptions of how the law might work.  This is what Rangers would have considered the maximum they needed to pay.  The amount on the HMRC assessment would have been an irrelevance.

It's absolutely disgraceful that the media are reporting this as though the taxman somehow killed Rangers off.

Great post DL. Covers it for me.

Just makes you wonder what they're trying to deflect our attention from.

The £11M loss they announced before the league cup semi? Or the £10M they need to keep them afloat until the end of the season? Or the ~£70M losses they've notched on the way up the leagues? They're certainly setting the ground works for making HMRC the fall-guy next time they go tits up. Or at least using a complicit media to pressurise HMRC into not investigating their current business anytime soon.

That hun cunt fae the times was on the BBC this morning. When talking about it you could tell there was zero impartiality. He even said "and the club survived by the way" whilst making his point. Which is at best contentious, at worst a complete fabrication. He said it with the absolute fact-stating certainty that only a partisan hun could. This story isn't free from bias and isn't credible.

I see The Times has inflated a non-story about Rangers allegedly being killed off by the taxman's incompetence today and the Scottish mainstream media have duly followed suit.  The bill as calculated was too high and super Ally and others have chipped in with their views that had the real bill been known the club could have coped with it.

Reasons why this is not a real story are many, but the first one that occurred to me is that it completely ignores how things happen in the real world.

The taxman doesn't determine how much tax you pay, the law does.  Where a tax payer is being uncooperative, failing to file returns, not replying to correspondence etc it isn't unusual for the taxman to issue a too high assessment.  This isn't an attempt to collect that amount of tax, it's an attempt to get the taxpayer to furnish the information to prove that the assessment is too high. 

If Joe Bloggs gets an assessment that's too high, he might panic and think he might have to pay that amount.  But a significant company with professional tax advisers?  Not a chance.  This happens all the time.  They would appeal the assessment and counter with a justification for what they think the real bill should be. 

When advising a client on a scheme that contains some element of risk, tax advisers will certainly inform their client what the "worst case" scenario is - the amount that will become due if the scheme doesn't work.  This will be based on the most pessimistic assumptions of how the law might work.  This is what Rangers would have considered the maximum they needed to pay.  The amount on the HMRC assessment would have been an irrelevance.

It's absolutely disgraceful that the media are reporting this as though the taxman somehow killed Rangers off.

Tremendous post. Would read again.

This “story” is just a smokescreen.

• 2 weeks later...
I now look forward to paying more attention to my South African and international businesses and to finally having the time to work with my children in the manner I had intended before my duty to Rangers put that plan on the backburner.

What a cunt. About as self-absorbed as naming a training ground after yerself.

• 4 weeks later...

Listened to the radio Clyde phone in with the Liverpool game on silent on Tv.

Sevconian called asking if the panel had heard anything of "massive investment" about to be announced down at Mordor. Apparently the panellists ( Mark fuckin Guidi and Jim even more fuckin Duffy) have indeed heard that there are investors sitting in the background about to fire in cash to try to ensure Celtic don't get to 10IAR. This is seemingly why Dave "career criminal" King high tailed it back to South Africa  the other week having resigned the chairmanship.

I hope it turns out to be a pile of orange tinged shite but even if it's true.....Scotland is still viewed as a footballing backwater and persuading the really top players to come here.....even for big cash....might prove harder than they think.  Anyway Fuck The Huns