Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Confirmed huns only getting the usual away section for the Quarter Final. They're going Tonto over on Sevco media  :rofl:

Some in denial have seen our decision not to open the RDU unless sufficient demand as being an indication once they've sold out their initial allocation that they'll then get that ana. Aye right they're really going to get the chance to lob crisp pokes and drinks containers full of their pish down on us like they always did in the Broomloan. Fucking mutants each and every one

• 5 months later...

So Mr Ashley won in court and now everyones favourite zombie club are facing a bill of several million plus apparently an injunction stopping them selling their replica kits which leaves them open to legal action from hummel

Hopefully worth a few months entertainment

So Mr Ashley won in court and now everyones favourite zombie club are facing a bill of several million plus apparently an injunction stopping them selling their replica kits which leaves them open to legal action from hummel

Hopefully worth a few months entertainment

Read about that earlier, should well and truly provide a few months of hilarity at their expense.  Jabba furiously issued a statement too  :rofl:

They'll be forced into selling Morelos now to pay off this forthcoming multi-million compo. I suspect they'll still end up a few million to the good in the end but nowhere near the amount they've doubtless based their financial model on. Just hope Ashley insists on getting the cash paid in full up front and doesn't accept payment in instalments.

Knock on effect should be that it severely limits their future player acquisitions. Assuming Celtic are still good enough this season to bank 9IAR I have no doubt the sevco board would have went all in next summer authorising whoever is manager (unless Slippy wins a trophy this season it won't be him) to spend even more cash they don't have in a last desperate bid to stop 10IAR.

Hopefully this marks what future football historians will come to view as the start of the end of a football club based in Ibrox

• 3 weeks later...

30281F8A-663C-4855-8310-4CEDB37BEE72.jpeg.140bfb103f0a4f017306bdd23886d24c.jpeg

Shamelessly stolen from Jambo's Kickback. Sevco take a pre-match stroll prior to the away leg of one of their Europa Cup ties. The Hummel deal gone bad has certainly hit home hard  :laughing:

Or as one Fartz wag suggested......it's the commemorative strip with all the names of the fans who helped save oldco  :rofl:

Minky bastards.....

• 2 weeks later...

Word is its the section that houses the Union Bears that's getting shut

Just a pity the SFA don't have the cojones to do the same, considering it happens at every sevco match. Really hope it happens again against Legia and the fuckers get booted outta Europe.

Fuck sevco and all who sail in her bigoted ship

Word is its the section that houses the Union Bears that's getting shut

Just a pity the SFA don't have the cojones to do the same, considering it happens at every sevco match. Really hope it happens again against Legia and the fuckers get booted outta Europe.

Fuck sevco and all who sail in her bigoted ship

Thing is TC that these cunts stuck in the dark ages like their other erse cheek across Glasgow are so arrogant that they will probably take it as their right to repeat this and think they're getting one over the powerrs of European football. as you say unlike their counterparts at the SFA, they will take further and increased action against Der Hun.

The South African based tax dodger can come out with all the statements he likes regarding it being a club for all and everyone of whatever, but they don't even allow one of Scotland's foremost media companies over their front door step. Need anyone say more.

The last line of your quote sums it up very nicely for me

Interesting comments from a blue nosed Ulsterman last weekend. Don't know why it took a week before the wife bothered to remember to tell me but one of the stewards in Northern Ireland asked her where she was from and then proceeded to tell her that he used to go to Ibrox every second week and was a big fan until he "grew up". He specifically said that he's had enough of what he described was a "hate fest". Good on him, I thought. There are many good people in Norn, as there are everywhere of course.

Interesting comments from a blue nosed Ulsterman last weekend. Don't know why it took a week before the wife bothered to remember to tell me but one of the stewards in Northern Ireland asked her where she was from and then proceeded to tell her that he used to go to Ibrox every second week and was a big fan until he "grew up". He specifically said that he's had enough of what he described was a "hate fest". Good on him, I thought. There are many good people in Norn, as there are everywhere of course.

Where I grew up the majority were SEVCO fans with the Tic coming in a comfortable second. The consensus seemed to be that if you didn't follow either then the Tic were the lesser of 2 evils as the Sectarian element seemed to be seriously watered down for them. The same could not be said for a large chunk of the SEVCO lot.

Several Tic fans I knew moved to Glasgow for Uni and within a matter of weeks had denounced them and thrown their support behind either Ross County or Inverness Caley. One even told me a couple of weeks seeing with the full-on 'horrible' side of the green and white had made him physically sick and regretul for ever saying they followed them.

On the SEVCO side however I don't know of a single one who did the same thing after moving to Glasgow.

Der Hun make the group stages of the Europa League again, simultaneously copping a second 3k ground section closure for their first home tie. (they've drawn Porto, Young Boys and Feyenoord). With a third sanction still to come.

Nevertheless the scummy gits will earn the thick end of £10million by doing so. You'd have to expect they won't progress from that section but it secures their safety from going down the financial gurgler probably for another 2 seasons anyway. Might also mean they risk shelling out £7million or so on Kent before the transfer window closes.....if they do he might just be the difference between second place and pipping the Dhims to the League.

I fucking hate those bastards

saves their skin this season, probably by skin of teeth,  however yet to release most recent financials .. since last accounts they owed £7m in outstanding transfers , they owe close brothers several million , big mike will be  back in for more, hugely increased wages and spunked another 3-4m on transfers

I don't know any non hun that doesn't hope they go tits up but if they keep on qualifying for the Europa League Group stages then it won't be happening any time soon,

I predicted they'd go for Kent using the cash they'll make from the Europa League ties (the cash from ticket sales alone will very nearly cover it). There's no doubt though that it will catch up with them eventually. They'll need to punt players out but the wages they pay mean that even if they can get players out the door, they have to subsidise their wages elsewhere. Greg Stewart hasn't been seen in weeks and now falls even further behind in the pecking order for even a bench place. Fuck him.....but hope he steals a wage for the next 3 years doing absolutely fuck all to earn it.

As for Kent.....would be epically funny if he smashes his knee to smithereens in his first game.

• 2 weeks later...