Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

On 20/03/2021 at 17:21, RicoS321 said:

That's not true. I remember Tim English being very pro Logan and calling out the Tims response. Everyone believed Logan. It was much less of a news story of course.

I have more of a problem with people like Brown now being celebrated for his gesture of support to Kamara yesterday when he backed Tonev to the hilt over the Logan incident.

Many of the Rangers fans now talking about racism were defending things like "Nakamura ate my dog" as "banter" a few years ago. Gerrard, who was captain of Liverpool at the time, thought it was a good idea for the whole team to wear pro-Suarez t-shirts after he racially abused Evra.

The only way to end racism is to take a stand when it's your own fans or your own players that are doing it. It's easy to make anti-racism statements when it's the opposition that are being accused of it, but I can almost guarantee the next time someone in Scotland is accused of this we'll get the same closing of ranks "he's not that kind of player" stuff you're getting out of Slavia Prague at the moment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sancho_panza said:

I have more of a problem with people like Brown now being celebrated for his gesture of support to Kamara yesterday when he backed Tonev to the hilt over the Logan incident.

Many of the Rangers fans now talking about racism were defending things like "Nakamura ate my dog" as "banter" a few years ago. Gerrard, who was captain of Liverpool at the time, thought it was a good idea for the whole team to wear pro-Suarez t-shirts after he racially abused Evra.

The only way to end racism is to take a stand when it's your own fans or your own players that are doing it. It's easy to make anti-racism statements when it's the opposition that are being accused of it, but I can almost guarantee the next time someone in Scotland is accused of this we'll get the same closing of ranks "he's not that kind of player" stuff you're getting out of Slavia Prague at the moment.

Exactly. That's why I said "sounds like something the Tims would write". I think it's pathetic that the BBC places a prominent video of Brown on their website without a mention of the Logan incident, I wouldn't have noticed it so thanks for mentioning it (I've sent in my complaint, I suggest others do too). It's gaslighting Logan, there's no other word for it. Would they put an video up talking about Martindale's involvement in rehabilitating prisoners without mention of his own prior crimes? Could you imagine a video of Gallagher putting his arm around an assault victim making the BBC without associated context? Maybe autographing their baseball bat? It's pathetic.

The reason it's there, however, isn't because it's a footballer supporting another, it's because they want to pathetically elevate the old firm rivalry to fairytale like status. It's about showing the brave captain of one cheek reaching across the divide - right before the most important fixture in world football - to hold out the hand of reconciliation to their opponent. It's the BBC's deferential elevation to WW1 on Christmas Day status - that's how important this fixture is. It's not about racism at all for them, this childish rivalry is more important.

The media coverage of Kamara and Brown makes me want to puke.

Huns embracing wokery despite being the world's most racist sporting outfit?

Maybe they need to rewrite their songbook. The people who support that club need help.

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Jute said:

Now that league is done SFA eventually get round to punishing players who broke COVID rules. No way they would have taken as long to punish any other team’s players.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56580699

They took ages to decide on the soul 8, didn't they? 

Given the offence is outside football, and with police involvement, it's probably not as simple as a red card at Hamilton. If anything, given they were all subs, the SPFL would have taken swift action to show hard they can be on sevco (having first received their permission).

1 hour ago, RicoS321 said:

They took ages to decide on the soul 8, didn't they? 

Given the offence is outside football, and with police involvement, it's probably not as simple as a red card at Hamilton. If anything, given they were all subs, the SPFL would have taken swift action to show hard they can be on sevco (having first received their permission).

Might be my memory playing tricks on me (and I am to lazy to check) but I remember it was all done quite quickly.

32 minutes ago, Jute said:

Might be my memory playing tricks on me (and I am to lazy to check) but I temember it was all done quite quickly.

Nah, I think it took a while. Our game was suspended by Sturgeon very quickly, but I think it took a good few weeks for the players to be found guilty and they didn't even get a ban.

The huns are quitting social media in protest at racism.

The irony of these suddenly anti racist, woke huns is too much for my head to take. Their disgusting supporters have spent years spewing poisonous racist filth at every ground in Scotland.

Suddenly they're against it all. Fuck me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tup1 said:

The huns are quitting social media in protest at racism.

The irony of these suddenly anti racist, woke huns is too much for my head to take. Their disgusting supporters have spent years spewing poisonous racist filth at every ground in Scotland.

Suddenly they're against it all. Fuck me.

Only 18 months after getting parts of their ground closed for breaching UEFA rules on racist and sectarian songs and banners. 

It's hard to believe their neck.

When I hear them saying these things, I think, is this even real?

I'd also point out that, up until the Sparta Prague game, they have got away with serious violence on opponents this season. That's why they are top of the league in my opinion.

Had the referees in the domestic games been the same as the European ones, they'd be nearer the bottom of the league and probably have the worst disciplinary record of all time in football.

But no, we get them getting away with a red card challenge every game, with the full backing of the corrupt referees they've placed in charge, and then crowing about '55' when they inevitably win the totally corrupted league.

I want AFC to challenge this blatant bias and corruption, now. It's been going on since 1986 and has completely ruined our domestic league.

The BBC is now overrun with rabid huns again. They had Mark Hateley on last night ffs. He was singing the praises of Stevie G as if he was Walter Smith.

No mention that Smith's team were tax evading, industrial cheating bastards. They have successfully whitewashed Scottish football history and pretend they never cheated, or were liquidated.

The completely tone deaf response to this situation needs addressed in the media. For years both versions of the huns have paid the minimum of lip service to eradicate what is most definitely not a minority of racists fuckwits in their support and/or taken steps to educate the majority of their thick as pig shit followers. It is unequivocal that they have actively encouraged racism, particularly anti-Irish catholic, amongst their support (albeit under the surface more recently) in order to keep the uneducated masses with a chip on their shoulder buying season tickets and other merchandise. The whole club is built on the feeling amongst the disaffected "the reason we're poor is because those evil fenians came here and took our jobs".

The true moral intentions of a person, organisation or even club/company can surely only be judged when it is one of their own doing the abusing not when it is others doing it to them. And lets be honest here, this is the players and management doing the social media blackout. The club itself will still be peddling their cheap poundland wares, in order that their "moral" stance not effect them financially.

The media should not whitewash and let them forget the fact that both versions have released orange kits repeatedly, UEFA closed stands twice last season for racism, one of their followers was filmed shouting race and disability discriminatory abuse at a child and was only caught because it was posted to social media as a "funny" last season or the season before, a black player left because of the racist abuse him and his family were receiving from their support online. These are just the ones off the top of my head...

All this says to me is that the huns feel that discrimination of any form is fine unless its a good player playing for them. They should be called out on this, in the media. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baggy89 said:

The completely tone deaf response to this situation needs addressed in the media. For years both versions of the huns have paid the minimum of lip service to eradicate what is most definitely not a minority of racists fuckwits in their support and/or taken steps to educate the majority of their thick as pig shit followers. It is unequivocal that they have actively encouraged racism, particularly anti-Irish catholic, amongst their support (albeit under the surface more recently) in order to keep the uneducated masses with a chip on their shoulder buying season tickets and other merchandise. The whole club is built on the feeling amongst the disaffected "the reason we're poor is because those evil fenians came here and took our jobs".

The true moral intentions of a person, organisation or even club/company can surely only be judged when it is one of their own doing the abusing not when it is others doing it to them. And lets be honest here, this is the players and management doing the social media blackout. The club itself will still be peddling their cheap poundland wares, in order that their "moral" stance not effect them financially.

The media should not whitewash and let them forget the fact that both versions have released orange kits repeatedly, UEFA closed stands twice last season for racism, one of their followers was filmed shouting race and disability discriminatory abuse at a child and was only caught because it was posted to social media as a "funny" last season or the season before, a black player left because of the racist abuse him and his family were receiving from their support online. These are just the ones off the top of my head...

All this says to me is that the huns feel that discrimination of any form is fine unless its a good player playing for them. They should be called out on this, in the media. 

Totally agree. However, it's also important to note that our own chairman has said that it racism, or the defence of racism, is completely justifiable if it's one of your own (if one of our players was to racially abuse someone, it would be acceptable - perhaps expected - for our captain to back them). In other words, partisan club loyalties far outweigh any other form of abuse (racial, homophobic, child) or fraud in Scottish football. It would be great to hear some honesty regarding it as you say. The gaslighting kick racism out or knee taking just needs to stop. It portrays the game in an undeserving light.

44 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

Totally agree. However, it's also important to note that our own chairman has said that it racism, or the defence of racism, is completely justifiable if it's one of your own (if one of our players was to racially abuse someone, it would be acceptable - perhaps expected - for our captain to back them). In other words, partisan club loyalties far outweigh any other form of abuse (racial, homophobic, child) or fraud in Scottish football. It would be great to hear some honesty regarding it as you say. The gaslighting kick racism out or knee taking just needs to stop. It portrays the game in an undeserving light.

Agreed. Browns playing up to the media with his empty gesture handshake, pissed me off. Glasgow derby gimmick photo op. As for Cormack defending his prior backing of Tonev with the above... shouldn't have got involved.

Given the timing of the Kamara incident, Brown could have come out and said he previously got it wrong, he felt at the time he had to back his player given that he denied it, but on reviewing the evidence he got it wrong. Logan was racially abused by his former team mate and that he now condemns all forms of discrimatory abuse. 

On 03/04/2021 at 13:08, tup1 said:

Will be reset to a 0 game ban each fairly soon.

The huns appealed it and they can play in the meantime. So basically it has been reset to no ban.

The cheating is so transparent from these hun bastards.

Daryl Broadfoot is given a mouthpiece on Sportsound now, with another horrible hun bastard Kenny McIntyre. They were speaking about '55' tonight, and keeping straight faces while doing it.

Tom English didn't challenge it. He's part of the problem.

43 minutes ago, manc_don said:

I know it goes against the grain of the thread, but it's still relevant. I can't believe they gave Kamara a 3 match ban. Seriously, the guy was racially abused, what is wrong with these people?!

Because Kamara was stupid enough to assault the racist prick in front of ref/uefa delegate so had to get punished as well. 

2 hours ago, Jute said:

Because Kamara was stupid enough to assault the racist prick in front of ref/uefa delegate so had to get punished as well. 

I get that, but racism trumps it all imo. Kamara should have been allowed to do what he wanted (I know, I know). Nothing less is acceptable. They've shown once again that they're looking at this incorrectly. From the colonizers perspective.

8 hours ago, manc_don said:

I get that, but racism trumps it all imo. Kamara should have been allowed to do what he wanted (I know, I know). Nothing less is acceptable. They've shown once again that they're looking at this incorrectly. From the colonizers perspective.

Not sure that would stand up in court! If he'd punched the guy square in the face the minute it occurred I'd have understood, but there was a decent amount of time between the abuse and the assault. I don't think he'll be charged, but he'll be lucky not to be. I think uefa have got it about right there, with the Czech guy missing out on the Euros. Again, the Tims being lionised (by Anwar this time) on the BBC without a single mention of the Logan incident. It'd be an interesting thought experiment to consider what would have happened had Logan been playing for the Huns. I think they would have hung their player out to dry. That's the biggest thing in the eyes of Scottish football, the relationship between the two cheeks. Much bigger than racism, ironically.