Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Huns at the criminal activity again with the replica shirts.

Factor in that they are cheating on an industrial scale again, and we are back in EBT land.

No FFP in Scotland though. I think the Scottish Premier League might just be the most corrupt sporting competition on earth.

1 hour ago, tup1 said:

Huns at the criminal activity again with the replica shirts.

Factor in that they are cheating on an industrial scale again, and we are back in EBT land.

No FFP in Scotland though. I think the Scottish Premier League might just be the most corrupt sporting competition on earth.

What is the story with their strips?

14 minutes ago, Jute said:

What is the story with their strips?

Breaking the law again

They're under investigation by the competition watchdog, I'd imagine for grossly overpricing the dodgy badly made strips.

Running at a loss of £18m should also be under investigation. But this is accepted as the norm in our weird and completely corrupt league.

You never hear a peep from Dave Cormack about any of this stuff so he either hasn't a clue, or doesn't care. We are seeing financial doping happening in our game right in front of our eyes and nobody says a word.

1 hour ago, tup1 said:

Goodwin proves that keeping the full backs quiet is the key to beating this average hun team.

Unlike McInnes, who probably looks for Gerrard's autograph before his team folds like a cheap suit against this disgusting club.

Pretty certain McInnes has a better record than most against the Hun. He's done very well against them. The opening game of the season was a shambles, but the last game was to be expected. As we subsequently proved, a dons team missing multiple first team players isn't as good as St Mirren. I like Goodwin, I think he's an intelligent guy with good knowledge of the game. St Mirren have a good first eleven, that'll do well against most teams, and they should finish top six if they can keep them all fit.

27 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

Pretty certain McInnes has a better record than most against the Hun. He's done very well against them. The opening game of the season was a shambles, but the last game was to be expected. As we subsequently proved, a dons team missing multiple first team players isn't as good as St Mirren. I like Goodwin, I think he's an intelligent guy with good knowledge of the game. St Mirren have a good first eleven, that'll do well against most teams, and they should finish top six if they can keep them all fit.

Not recently he doesn't. He did OK against them when they were a complete shambles who had just emerged from the Championship.

Now he's back to total deference. He's even buying their fringe players to help them out. Who of course can't play when we play them, which is appalling and would not happen in England. We got the same raw deal with Christie. 

Goodwin actually talked about winning the game before KO last night, how refreshing. We put 5 at the back and hope for the best. 

I'm no fan of English football, but one thing they don't do is put any team on a pedestal, let alone two like we do in Scotland.

If you constantly promote two teams, to the detriment of all others, then those two teams will constantly come out on top. That's what we do in Scotland. There is zero semblance of fairness or objectivity. It's built into all conversations about our game.

So St Mirren were being patronised big time before the game last night on Sportsound, to the extent that I had to switch off. 

I'm glad they won. The football media in Scotland are a complete disgrace, and are responsible for this shambolic duopoly stretching back 35 years. It's going to be 350 years no bother at this rate. Scottish football is completely pointless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ayrshire_don74 said:

since 2017-2018 season  1 win in 13 league games.. stellar

Come on for fuck sake, show a little bit of objectivity. Why in the world, when we're discussing performances against a team, would you miss out the two cup games where we won (especially when we're discussing St Mirren's cup win)? Other than to make a shite point, and because it inconveniently doesn't suit that which you were trying to make. We're discussing a team here that is odds on favourite to beat us in every single meeting, who have a budget 4 times ours (objectively/factually). We shouldn't expect to beat them in every single game, we shouldn't expect to get the better of them in head to head over a season - that would be entirely unreasonable and completely unfair on the manager. Just as it would be to expect St Johnstone to get the better of us in head to head over a season. That's not to say it won't happen on the odd occasion, and there will likely be one (different) team who manages it each year, just as happens to us. I think a reasonable expectation would be one win at home and a draw in the other remaining fixtures and a free for all in the cups if we get them. Four points per season against a team with the budget disparity would seem about right, just as St Johnstone fans wouldn't grumble about getting four points against us in any one season (I'm not sure why we think we have any right to expect more than St Johnstone fans in that regard). McInnes didn't know his team on game one, which was extremely poor, but the second meeting was a complete write-off that nobody could have been expecting points from. We need at least one win against them this season to be respectable, and I think we've got a good chance of that if we have our best 11 (McGeouch for McRorie) available. We also can't look at our results against the hun objectively without looking at everybody else's. Only two teams have drawn against them this season in Hibs and Livingston, so there isn't a manager out there getting the better of them - Goodwin included (obviously). What we saw last night was a one off shock result, which happens to every team at some point. Why would you take last night's result and say "see, that's how you do it, it's nae difficult" and ignore the other 25 games they've played? It's just ridiculous.

Here are our prior seasons' results versus the hun:

19/20 0W 2D 1L (one fixture not fulfilled)

18/19 3W 2D 2L

17/18 0W 1D 3L

16/17 2W 0D 2L

So 17/18 season stands out as the one we were poor in, making up for that by finishing above them in the league.

For the record, McInnes talks about winning the game in every game we play against them, but for some reason it gets ignored. Similarly against the Tims. Also, when you're using the measure of how a team performs versus what the manager said before the game, you have to include all games where the manager said they were there to win the game but then went on to lose it. Unless we're saying that not one manager has said that they're there to win the game before every Rangers game this season? The arguments just get more and more ridiculous.

• Like 1

I feel for McInnes because what is always overlooked is that old Rangers were a bunch of cheats (EBT scandal), and now new Rangers are also cheating in a similar manner, albeit not blatantly tax evading on this occasion. But the outcome is the same, spending money they don't have in order to lord it over everyone else.

If Aberdeen spent and made a loss of £18m, I'd expect us to be challenging for the title too.

Yet nobody points out this obvious elephant in the Scottish football room. It gets ignored. In fact, it almost gets encouraged. So called small teams are meant to be grateful for the crumbs thrown to them by these self appointed giants of our game.

I can remember when both sides had less than 10k at home games so this cheating, and subsequent hegemony, started around 1986. The Scottish premier league was a winnable competition for other teams outside this duopoly up until that point.

Dave Cormack is of particular disappointment on this issue. He's never mentioned it. If more teams stood up to this crap, and called it out for the corruption it is, it would quickly crumble.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

Come on for fuck sake, show a little bit of objectivity. Why in the world, when we're discussing performances against a team, would you miss out the two cup games where we won (especially when we're discussing St Mirren's cup win)? Other than to make a shite point, and because it inconveniently doesn't suit that which you were trying to make. We're discussing a team here that is odds on favourite to beat us in every single meeting, who have a budget 4 times ours (objectively/factually). We shouldn't expect to beat them in every single game, we shouldn't expect to get the better of them in head to head over a season - that would be entirely unreasonable and completely unfair on the manager. Just as it would be to expect St Johnstone to get the better of us in head to head over a season. That's not to say it won't happen on the odd occasion, and there will likely be one (different) team who manages it each year, just as happens to us. I think a reasonable expectation would be one win at home and a draw in the other remaining fixtures and a free for all in the cups if we get them. Four points per season against a team with the budget disparity would seem about right, just as St Johnstone fans wouldn't grumble about getting four points against us in any one season (I'm not sure why we think we have any right to expect more than St Johnstone fans in that regard). McInnes didn't know his team on game one, which was extremely poor, but the second meeting was a complete write-off that nobody could have been expecting points from. We need at least one win against them this season to be respectable, and I think we've got a good chance of that if we have our best 11 (McGeouch for McRorie) available. We also can't look at our results against the hun objectively without looking at everybody else's. Only two teams have drawn against them this season in Hibs and Livingston, so there isn't a manager out there getting the better of them - Goodwin included (obviously). What we saw last night was a one off shock result, which happens to every team at some point. Why would you take last night's result and say "see, that's how you do it, it's nae difficult" and ignore the other 25 games they've played? It's just ridiculous.

Here are our prior seasons' results versus the hun:

19/20 0W 2D 1L (one fixture not fulfilled)

18/19 3W 2D 2L

17/18 0W 1D 3L

16/17 2W 0D 2L

So 17/18 season stands out as the one we were poor in, making up for that by finishing above them in the league.

For the record, McInnes talks about winning the game in every game we play against them, but for some reason it gets ignored. Similarly against the Tims. Also, when you're using the measure of how a team performs versus what the manager said before the game, you have to include all games where the manager said they were there to win the game but then went on to lose it. Unless we're saying that not one manager has said that they're there to win the game before every Rangers game this season? The arguments just get more and more ridiculous.

You stated recent record stand up thats recent league record I could go further back but when does recent start and end. His record is poor is it comparable in same time frame to Motherwell or Killie , clubs who have finished above us in the league , if he gets the one league one get the bunting out

2 hours ago, ayrshire_don74 said:

You stated recent record stand up thats recent league record I could go further back but when does recent start and end. His record is poor is it comparable in same time frame to Motherwell or Killie , clubs who have finished above us in the league , if he gets the one league one get the bunting out

Nobody stated league record, nobody would ever think in that manner, that's just stupid. Unless it were the case that the huns put out crap teams in the cups, which they don't. The huns have only been alive and in our league for a few years, so there's a very obvious cutoff point. It's not poor in comparison to Motherwell or Killie, that's not true. Motherwell have only beaten Rangers once since they returned to the SPFL, and Killie's record is much the same as ours since the hun returned. It's pretty obvious stuff, the problem is, if you take your dislike of McInnes aside, you're putting unfair targets on him - objectively speaking. I think four points is a reasonable aim, do you think more, and if so show yer workings? For aviodance of doubt, I think four is the minimum target we should be aiming for and he should be cut a bit of slack for not winning every single game against them and that type of thinking is seriously unrealistic and unhelpful for the resasons Tup states.

4 hours ago, tup1 said:

I feel for McInnes because what is always overlooked is that old Rangers were a bunch of cheats (EBT scandal), and now new Rangers are also cheating in a similar manner, albeit not blatantly tax evading on this occasion. But the outcome is the same, spending money they don't have in order to lord it over everyone else.

If Aberdeen spent and made a loss of £18m, I'd expect us to be challenging for the title too.

Yet nobody points out this obvious elephant in the Scottish football room. It gets ignored. In fact, it almost gets encouraged. So called small teams are meant to be grateful for the crumbs thrown to them by these self appointed giants of our game.

I can remember when both sides had less than 10k at home games so this cheating, and subsequent hegemony, started around 1986. The Scottish premier league was a winnable competition for other teams outside this duopoly up until that point.

Dave Cormack is of particular disappointment on this issue. He's never mentioned it. If more teams stood up to this crap, and called it out for the corruption it is, it would quickly crumble.

Entirely agree. However, I'd add that it gets ignored by our own fans too, and the constant focus on our results against either scum over anything else simply compounds the issue. We are a massive part of the problem.

Who pays for this?

This is also deeply concerning. These guys have been paid several million pounds of taxpayers money, basically in compensation for being subjected to rabid hunnery from both Police Scotland and the Crown office.

So it proves that if you upset these huns enough, the full force of both the law and the judiciary will be thrown at you.

This sort of proves how deep all the corruption runs. It's like Northern Ireland used to be in the 70's.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've only just found out that Ingerlund gobshite Clive Tyldsley is the commentator on Hun tv.

When did that happen?

Mind you, it's a match made in heaven.

The 1966 repeating frother virtually sang Rule Britannia throughout Ingerlunds matches anyway so it must be a case of as you were at the Huns

46 minutes ago, Barcosente said:

I've only just found out that Ingerlund gobshite Clive Tyldsley is the commentator on Hun tv.

When did that happen?

Mind you, it's a match made in heaven.

The 1966 repeating frother virtually sang Rule Britannia throughout Ingerlunds matches anyway so it must be a case of as you were at the Huns

Welcome to July 2020

I'm dreading these hun bastards winning the league.

I said when that happened, after all the corruption in 2012 to aid a continuation of hunnery in the 3rd division, I'd be done with Scottish football for good.

Here we are. Scottish football is a fucking joke.

Seen on Twitter the huns are having a super-spreader event outside ibrox (maybe one of them will have brought the deeds as well as an infectious disease) for winning their first ever title and the first ever Scottish Premiership training league. Fuck knows why they think it’s called the 55 title, like? Even if covid wipes half of them out it won’t increase the groups average IQ, thick cunts.

7 hours ago, baggy89 said:

Seen on Twitter the huns are having a super-spreader event outside ibrox (maybe one of them will have brought the deeds as well as an infectious disease) for winning their first ever title and the first ever Scottish Premiership training league. Fuck knows why they think it’s called the 55 title, like? Even if covid wipes half of them out it won’t increase the groups average IQ, thick cunts.

Ah well, here’s hoping Nicola’s press conferences next week contain some substantially higher figures than last week.