Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dirty filthy tim unwashed mink news

Kowalski

I saw the article. He was referring to playing there for Celtic not us. Its Linfield ( Norn Irn oldco tribute act) who have har the 'mare

Nope, it's definitely Miller having a senior moment.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/joe-miller-apologises-linfield-over-10698496

Oddly enough i mind Whyte's sister moved to my class in the NE while he was playing for Celtic (and there was a sudden dramatic increase in lifelong Tic supporters in the yeargroup), so his family must have been up here long before he played for Aberdeen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers feels Fifa must start imposing financial fair play rules, highlighting the massive spending and wage paying capabilities of Europe's big clubs. (Sun)?

And Rodgers insists the financial advantage Celtic have over the rest of Scottish football cannot be equated to the gulf between his side and PSG. (Scotsman)?

:hammer:

Off the Ball today they said someone had done some research into the wage gulf between PSG and yon Tic compared to the wage gulf between yon tic and the 'diddy' teams in the spfl

PSG average player wage last season - Apparenlty £4.2million

Celtic Average player wage last season - Apparenlty £700k

Averange non OF player wage last season - Apparenlty £47k

PSG 6 times more than Celtic

Celtic almost 15times more than the non OF Teams

Strange that Jim Mcintyre has yet to mention this as an excuse for Ross county's defeat

• 3 months later...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42445980

Is it just me or is Brenda's talk of a "double digit points gap" disrespectful and patronizing?

Would you expect anything else from the classless cunt?  Unfortunatley for Scottish football, we have such a losing mentality against these fuckers that we can't even use shite like this to raise our game against them. Deek should be using this sort of stuff to get our players well up for Saturday, but sadly we will take to the field knowing full well we will be losing 3 points before a ball is kicked.

He is suggesting we will lose to tims as well as hearts and/or Partick. He's also basically saying they are guaranteed to beat us, huns and dundee.

That is all the motivation all three teams need to beat the cunts, apart from the huns I'm hoping for isis to win that one.

If it was so easy to open up that sort of lead why has it taken them 19 games to open up half that?

Rogers has the West Coast media eating out of his hand and placed on a pedestal as some sort of managerial God up here. Down Engerlund way, viewed as more of a joke figure to be honest. Be really good to see him and his "huddle" of merry men get a few more skelpings o'er the festive period :thumbsup: