Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dirty filthy tim unwashed mink news

Kowalski

• 3 weeks later...

I see Timmy Brown showed his "class" again last night with a "celebration" that saw him scream in some Qarabag player's face last night. Not unlike his El Hadj Diouf  episode. The boy did well not to stick the heid on the bridge of his nose. Can't find a video of it unfortunately. I hate that cunt.

When one prick speaks, oddly enough, so does another:

Former Rangers boss Stuart McCall backed up what Collins was saying when comparing the opponents they face in Europe and in the Scottish Premiership before Celtic strolled to a 2-0 win away to Partick Thistle on Sunday.

"If you look at it in a sensible manner, there is merit in what John's saying because Celtic will come up against a higher calibre of striker in the Champions League," he said. "And the further they progress, the better the opposition will be.

"But their defenders will get a test in training and in bounce games and there are good strikers playing in Scotland, too.

"When most teams go to Parkhead, they usually play with just the one up front and Virgil van Dijk strolls about.

"It's maybe a bit different away from home when clubs look to test them a bit more at tighter grounds like Ross County and Motherwell."

::)

• 1 month later...

How about "I will resign if we don't win the league" instead.

Words are important. They reveal attitudes and mindset.

Could be journalistic licence of course but what sort of fud says "sack me if".

It's like he knows he fucked up but he won't jump, he'll wait to be pushed.

Never liked that Norwegian prick. He doesn't fit in Scotland.

I suspect he was probably asked the question, "do you think you should be sacked if you fail to win the league" and he's agreed. He's probably not thought about it in any great detail. It's more a case of bad journalism again I reckon. Yiv hit the nail on the heed with yer "doesn't fit" comment, there's something nae right about him that I canna pit my finger on. I suspect the Tim fans see it that way too.

• 2 weeks later...

Dermot Desmond on TV greeting about lack of Sevco in the top league. Utter cunt of a man.

There's an article on the BBC website about it too. Nearly chucked my laptop through the window! "Timothy and sevco deserve to play in England",  no, no they don't.  Claiming the premier league will see commercial sense. Fuck off a cliff you prick.

I wouldn't worry about anything being spouted by a man like him.

He made a number of payments to Charles Haughey and his son whilst Haughey was in power. He later claimed that they were loans but the authorities didn't agree and CH had to pay tax on them.

The Irish aren't known as bog arabs for nothing. Like original arabs, ethics, integrity and trust are just words, not concepts. Desmond and Haughey have been proven to be corrupt individuals, king bog arabs amongst a nation of chancers who aspire to their levels of dishonesty and deceit.

I know i'll be in the minority but why would you want Celtic out the league? Surely when/if we win the league this year it will be magnificent because we've beaten them to it?  The vast majority of our big domestic wins have come against the OF and that's why we're the club we are. 

We are the only side in Scotland outside the OF to win in Europe.  We are the only side in Scotland outside the OF to win the domestic cup double (we've done this twice, obviously). 

Celtic can fantasise about what they want, it doesn't change that they are a Scottish club in a Scottish league.  They can chatter all they want about moving to England in the same way I can chatter all I want about going out with Jet from Gladiators... it isn't going to happen*.

*I knocked her back, incidentally...  ;)