Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dirty filthy tim unwashed mink news

Kowalski

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Fans of Victim FC at there finest.

On aside note the blaming of referees by some Dons fans for our recent run of results has been bordering on this level of paranoia.

Aye the RedTV commentary on Saturday was an embarrassment as usual.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not going to start a new thread, so I'll post here.

Made the mistake of looking at the BBC "Scotland" webpage and it's started already, almost all bigot brothers shite on there, and it's going to get worse.  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Really I only go there to look at the gossip, but I think I'll give it a miss from now on, at least until after the bigotfest cup game has been and gone. :dunno:

Not going to start a new thread, so I'll post here.

Made the mistake of looking at the BBC "Scotland" webpage and it's started already, almost all bigot brothers shite on there, and it's going to get worse.  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Really I only go there to look at the gossip, but I think I'll give it a miss from now on, at least until after the bigotfest cup game has been and gone. :dunno:

It's unbearable isn't it? Just a massive bigoted spunk fest. Horrific stuff

It's the way they drag in guys like Souness and Dalglish to suggest that this game is too important for regular Scottish pundits to be commenting on. These guys have no involvement in the Scottish game, so even if I was a supporter of the scum I wouldn't give a fuck what they had to say. Pair of fucks.

Their results against other teams (i.e. not us) have been better than last season. The real opportunity was missed when the huns went bust, to create a fair league for everyone, and take back some of the revenue (of Celtic's) for the rest of the league. A league where we won all our games is just as shite as a league where the Tims win all of theirs (although I would have loved it for a season, obviously). 

Unfortunately, they appear to have done it in a professional manner (at least to the outside world anyway). Delia seems magnanimous as opposed to refusing to speak to the media and bitter. Was hoping for a terrible break up that threw them into turmoil until the end of the season. I don't see them slipping up in any of their games if I'm honest, but here's hoping we at least put the pressure on a few more times.

• 4 months later...