Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dirty filthy tim unwashed mink news

Kowalski

Celtic get KB'd for fans in the ground this weekend. Good. I've no idea why it was only them applying, it should be all the teams in the league given the go ahead, or none of them.

There was also a hygiene issue identified by the club with their filthy supporters long before Covid hit.

6 minutes ago, tup1 said:

Celtic get KB'd for fans in the ground this weekend. Good. I've no idea why it was only them applying, it should be all the teams in the league given the go ahead, or none of them.

There was also a hygiene issue identified by the club with their filthy supporters long before Covid hit.

Agree, not sure why it was only them that were trying to do this 

Was it because their stadium has the largest capacity and therefore in theory the greatest opportunity for social distancing ?

Is it really that simple, or is there a decent conspiracy theory I'm missing ?

23 hours ago, BigAl said:

Ok strictly speaking no longer relates to the Victims, but fucked if I was starting a new thread about this horrible specimen.

Without doubt one of my most disliked individuals to have played for Racist FC in the last ten years or so.

Don't bother clicking on the link.

The jist is that he is training with the youngsters at Gent, was voted in the League's team of duffers last season, banned from appearing in the squad photo for this season and has had all reference to him deleted from the club website

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/mikael-lustig-suffers-pariah-status-22574540

Fuck me that was quick.

The cunt has got a move back to Sweden.

4 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Agree, not sure why it was only them that were trying to do this 

Was it because their stadium has the largest capacity and therefore in theory the greatest opportunity for social distancing ?

Is it really that simple, or is there a decent conspiracy theory I'm missing ?

Don't think there was a conspiracy, just the Tims looking out for the Tims and the league looking the other way as usual. It's just deemed an acceptable thing, just like it was acceptable to fix the date of their first game against the team for which they would receive the biggest gate receipt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RicoS321 said:

Don't think there was a conspiracy, just the Tims looking out for the Tims and the league looking the other way as usual. It's just deemed an acceptable thing, just like it was acceptable to fix the date of their first game against the team for which they would receive the biggest gate receipt.

Yep Rico, pretty much agree with your every word there.

Lawwell & Co being Lawwell & Co

7 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

I think the SPFL, previously the SPL, was an artificial construct set up with the specific aim of furthering the interests of two teams only.

These two teams cannot lose within this system. One of them even went bankrupt but here we are back in the same shambles again. The bankruptcy did not interrupt the corruption at all.

All sorts of rule changes were made when the huns were in the championship, to help them only. We also had TV companies covering 3rd division football at one point ffs.

The tail wags the dog in Scottish football.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tup1 said:

I think the SPFL, previously the SPL, was an artificial construct set up with the specific aim of furthering the interests of two teams only.

These two teams cannot lose within this system. One of them even went bankrupt but here we are back in the same shambles again. The bankruptcy did not interrupt the corruption at all.

All sorts of rule changes were made when the huns were in the championship, to help them only. We also had TV companies covering 3rd division football at one point ffs.

The tail wags the dog in Scottish football.

Thing is when the Tribute Act were out of the top flight the clubs tried to vote through changes one club voted with Celtic to keep the status quo. Aberdeen are complicit in this state of affairs.

• Like 1

Tic go 2-1 down with 15mins to go. 

Starting to believe my initial thought of Sevco having an advantage over them when it comes to the empty stadiums. Tic seem to play alot better with their mob backing them whereas the current sevco team seem to bottle it alot more when in front of their horde.

Lots of Tims turning on Lennon tonight. Remember debates on here in the past about how much of a ‘winner’ he is. 

Only really a winner in domestic football whilst a player/manager of the team with the biggest budget? Or could he do it elsewhere?

From memory he won fuck all at hibs.......

Just read some shite on bbc news about Celtic going out again to inferior opposition.

Micky Mouse countries like Hungary and Romania.

It’s never going to sink in that Scottish football is no better than the quality in central Europe.

Hajrá Fradi (Zoltan Varga’s club)

Edited by donsdaft

8 minutes ago, CtS said:

Lots of Tims turning on Lennon tonight. Remember debates on here in the past about how much of a ‘winner’ he is. 

Only really a winner in domestic football whilst a player/manager of the team with the biggest budget? Or could he do it elsewhere?

From memory he won fuck all at hibs.......

More successful at Hibs than he was at Bolton
Finished 18th in his first season and the following season he left in March with them bottom of the league (22.8% win ratio). Bolton were eventually relegated

Edited by tom_widdows

4 minutes ago, tom_widdows said:

More successful at Hibs than he was at Bolton
Finished 18th in his first season and the following season he left in March with them bottom of the league (22.8% win ratio). Bolton were eventually relegated

#winner

Celtic have signed midfielder David Turnbull from Motherwell for a fee of around £3m - 14 months since a previous move for the 21-year-old collapsed.

He has signed a four-year contract with the Scottish champions.

Turnbull's move to the Glasgow club was halted in June 2019 after a medical indicated he required surgery on a knee injury.

He played only twice last season on his return from injury but has featured in Well's five games this term.

Turnbull has made 41 appearances overall since coming through the Fir Park youth system, scoring 16 goals, including one against Livingston this season.

Not really sure that this dramatically weakens Motherwell as they seemed to manage just fine last season without him.

Similarly not overly convinced that this actually strengthens Victim FC either.

• 1 month later...