Summer

manc_don

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's lovely there in Berlin and you're posting on the internet..?  :o

Only cause I missed you Bobby.....

I was checking the time of the bus to Prague and had a few minutes left at the end sohought i'd update you lovely people.

I'm in Prague now, it's too hot here so i'm hiding from the sun in here  :thumbsup:

Only cause I missed you Bobby.....

I was checking the time of the bus to Prague and had a few minutes left at the end sohought i'd update you lovely people.

I'm in Prague now, it's too hot here so i'm hiding from the sun in here  :thumbsup:

The feeling's more than mutual.  Let me know what you think of Prague, and places to see etc as i'll be there in two weeks  :thumbsup:

Just arrived in Zagreb 30 mins ago, checked into my hotel, switched on the box and unbeknownst to me; Hearts are in town getting fucked up the arse!  ;D

Now the question is - do I have an early night so I can get up early tomorrow and go exploring and avoid the unwashed bigot brothers from Gorgie or do I shower, change and go take great delight in watching the masses of unhappy Jambos crying into their pints?

Shower time me thinks.  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

i have been offered a job in Corsica?  ;D Hope they don't mind that I am 17. Will be flying out on Sunday as well.  Come back the 6th of October. My European trip shall be postponed from the 21st September to mid October if I get this job.

EDIT: Too late - job gone. :(

That's a bit of a cunt. What was the job?

Speaking of Euro trips, I assume the Biscuit must be off on his now, no heard from him for a few days.

Just working in a kitchen. Got a job doing that for the winter. They emailed me on Wednesday and I phoned today but they said it had gone.

• 4 weeks later...

True story - I used to go out with a Slovakian Au-pair in Aberdeen, she was from Bratislava. Very easy on the eye, but in the end the language barrier started to piss me off.

So she got binned for a fat, teuchter minger.  ::)

:(

:( :(