Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Summer

manc_don

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There'll be no kids on the way there, but might be one in the oven on the way back, fnarr fnarr.

I can, categorically, deny anything of that nature will be happening. I need to get a ring on her finger first before any sexual relations occur.

Come on - you must have tried to stick a cheeky thumb/finger up a girls bum when yer shaggin - even at least to see her reaction to you trying it?

:thumbsup: (was there ever a more appropriate smiley for where this topic has degenerated to?)

Boy i worked with once told me of the time he did that and the girl just looked round, not missing a beat, and said "want some lube?"  I'm assured he had a good night that night

• 3 weeks later...

looking into renting somewhere in the south of france this year . any recomondations ? preferably pretty reasonable and has to be fun enough to keep the kids out our hair .

Begerac south of france cheap gites there and absolutly heaps to do for kids and family you would not be disapointed !!

kyaking on the dordogne

LASCOUX caves ( prehistory park)

medeival jousting at the castles

pony trecking

all the fetes and festivals starting

Nocternal markets

white water rafting and heaps of parks

If you do come over take a trip / day out to PUY DU FOU park it is an awsome experience

Begerac south of france cheap gites there and absolutly heaps to do for kids and family you would not be disapointed !!

kyaking on the dordogne

LASCOUX caves ( prehistory park)

medeival jousting at the castles

pony trecking

all the fetes and festivals starting

Nocternal markets

white water rafting and heaps of parks

If you do come over take a trip / day out to PUY DU FOU park it is an awsome experience

Do keep up  ;)

It's not the 1990's, Dave.

That it is not, but it's easy to phone your bank and ask for a Visa Electron card, then go stock up on cheap flights!

The most i've paid for a flight this year was 10 euro! And that was coming back from a Scotland game.

How come?

I've nothing but time for O'Leary and co

Mainly due to their online check in system and not saying anything about paying to check in at the gate, charging £10 for one item of baggage and then saying that it wasn't for the return flight thus paying another £20, their online check in system not working, their customer services being as much use as a chocolate teapot, their internet services being as much use as said teapot, 'an error has occured, please try again' without saying the actual error etc etc.

Utter shower of ripping cunts.

Mainly due to their online check in system and not saying anything about paying to check in at the gate, charging £10 for one item of baggage and then saying that it wasn't for the return flight thus paying another £20, their online check in system not working, their customer services being as much use as a chocolate teapot, their internet services being as much use as said teapot, 'an error has occured, please try again' without saying the actual error etc etc.

Utter shower of ripping cunts.

O'Leary can fuck right off. Cowboy bastard. He is a tink at its worst and richest. The sooner they go out of the business the better as far as I'm concerned. However, I actually found their customer service ok, though it did cost me an absolute fortune  :hammer:

O'Leary can fuck right off. Cowboy bastard. He is a tink at its worst and richest.

The man is a genius. He single handedly turned a regional, family owned Irish airline into the europes biggest (in terms of passenger numbers)

The sooner they go out of the business the better as far as I'm concerned.

Not anytime soon my friend.

BA is having to merge with Iberia to survive.

KLM/Air France are posting record losses

Lufthansa are only doing okay, as they have their hand in every single pot in European Aviation.

Ryanair are still posting profits despite betting on oil staying at aroud $90 a barrel

They're also still expanding quicker than Boeing can build them planes!

Airbus said no to working with Ryanair as they said their orders were too big :o

However, I actually found their customer service ok, though it did cost me an absolute fortune  :hammer:

I thought they only did customer service via mail (hence them being the least complained about airline in europe)

P.S. I like planes :)

1451067.jpg

This plane is in a hybrid Boeing/Ryanair livery as they had no time to paint it before it got into service

Another thing which made me dislike them apart from the absolute shit show we were met with at Glasgow Prestwick, was the very tacky and cringe-worthy, buzzer sound that they played when we touched down at Paris Beauvais.

'Ta da da! Another Ryanair flight on time'.