Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

McInnes to stay with the Dons

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Don't for one second believe that six weeks ago McInnes sat there thinking i want the Rangers job at this moment in time.

Well, again, with the benefit of hindsight, I'm not so sure about that.

An agent working for Sevco will have contacted DM's agent, possibly even before Pedro peddled off, so he'll have had a very good idea very early on that they wanted him.

why do that illogical press conference saying he saw his future here? Bollocks.

Like Ryan Jack, DM could have departed AFC so much more gracefully

What has changed for DM in 6 weeks? Why would he change for the positive? He’s prob always been interested. Said from day one it’s a bigger club, more fans, training facilities, transfer money etc. Don’t understand why it has taken so long for the scum. Despise Rangers more by the day and this has done nothing but hurt AFC.

1) Coming to an agreement with DM's wages

2) Coming to an agreement with DM's compensation

Looks like the latter may not happen, however, and he'll walk

See you in court then, Delboy, you plonker

"Like Ryan Jack, DM could have departed AFC so much more gracefully"

Well aye, but only if he got an offer in the first place.  The key point here is the huns haven't got/dinna want to spend the money to get him formally so it's a stitch up not an offer up till now anyway.

So what do you think changed in that time? Can't just be the fact that it became available surely?

Think the media played a huge part in it. Every fucker that they could track down was wheeled out singing his praises and turned his head. Now i have no proof of this but i firmly believe that this wasn't his preferred time i.e he may well prefer it was in future as he isnt daft and will know he is on a hiding to nothing. If he gets a 3 1/2 year contract i would be astounded if he saw it through. Thats not sour grapes on my behalf just reality.

Anyway Derek who ?

Fuck him. Hun cunt.

Think the media played a huge part in it. Every fucker that they could track down was wheeled out singing his praises and turned his head. Now i have no proof of this but i firmly believe that this wasn't his preferred time i.e he may well prefer it was in future as he isnt daft and will know he is on a hiding to nothing. If he gets a 3 1/2 year contract i would be astounded if he saw it through. Thats not sour grapes on my behalf just reality.

Anyway Derek who ?

Fuck him. Hun cunt.

So, you reckon he didn't want to go at this juncture, but got his ego expanded by all the Hun apologists in the wegia?

Yeah, could buy that. Would explain a lot

Anyway Derek who ?

Fuck him. Hun cunt.

If they were a basket case then, they're still a basket case now and it would be some mission to fix that now if you thought you couldn't or wouldn't do it then.

It's easy to forget these are normal people I suppose and therefore are allowed to change their minds as much as the rest of us. If the rumours of him resigning today are true then it's fair to say his head's been turned more than yon lassie's in the exorcist.

So, you reckon he didn't want to go at this juncture, but got his ego expanded by all the Hun apologists in the wegia?

Yeah, could buy that. Would explain a lot

Exactly what i mean. Anyway all irrelevant now.

Live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Still reckon he had committed career suicide

He will be given around 5 million in January, poss another 10 million in the summer. And the Dhims will spend that total possibly even on just one player alone. I thought McInnes was pretty level headed and would surely see the sevco gig as a career wrecking poisoned chalice. Seems like I was wrong on one of those points....

He will be given around 5 million in January, poss another 10 million in the summer. And the Dhims will spend that total possibly even on just one player alone. I thought McInnes was pretty level headed and would surely see the sevco gig as a career wrecking poisoned chalice. Seems like I was wrong on one of those points....

Where is this £15 million investment coming from? They can't afford the circa £1 million now for McInnes. Lucky if he has £500k to spend in January, it'll be Walker and McLean on Bosmans (at which point McLean should be made to train with the under 5's) and they'll try for Moult. We should approach Motherwell, using the compensation, and promise that whatever the huns offer we'll pay £100k more, just to fuck McInnes off.

Where is this £15 million investment coming from? They can't afford the circa £1 million now for McInnes. Lucky if he has £500k to spend in January, it'll be Walker and McLean on Bosmans (at which point McLean should be made to train with the under 5's) and they'll try for Moult. We should approach Motherwell, using the compensation, and promise that whatever the huns offer we'll pay £100k more, just to fuck McInnes off.

Fucking loving the part about Moult  :thumbsup:

Yes please!

Fits gan on? Sone twat on the hat posted a tweet that doesn't exist. Any news that's reliable?  Nothing on news or club website

Am in the dark like yourself.Thought there might have been some sort of statement today after the hun approach.

Will be happy if he chooses to stay,but the longer it drags out the more I fancy a fresh start,....which nae doot i'll regret after a couple of months

At their recent AGM they passed some resolution that got fucked oot the door at last season's AGM. Something to do with converting equity into new shares I think. So we can be certain Glib and Shameless Liar won't be dipping into his (empty) pockets any time soon but the 3 Bears will be divvying up yet again....there will be a fire sale in January where Pena, Herrera and a few others will be flogged off for far less than what they paid for them but should reach a couple of million in total and said 3 bears providing the extra cash.

Summer will see the income from sevconian season tickets being blown on a few English Championship veterans/up and coming youth team players with maybe 1 or 2  (extremely) veteran semi famous names. Enough to guarantee a distant 2nd place and if they get lucky perhaps one of the cups.

Following season when sevco go 15 points behind the Dhims its bye bye Mcinnes. The cash they spunk on DM's replacement wil then see sevco going into administration and hopefully that ends the same way as their dead predecessors.....

Would you all honestly hate this guy now if he went?

He's been here and done a decent job but I want a change anyway.

His family are down near Glasgow right?

He's an ex hun right?

He's shown enough respect to dons fans and AFC in general right?

I just can't hate DM.It's easy to call him a hun cunt etc but as I said before, there is no way he wants to fuck us around on purpose.

I think he's the consummate professional manager just wanting to be successful really.

Unfortunately he has tarnished his reputation by his sleekit use of words, trying to look totally committed to us whilst all the while waiting for the sevco call that he knew was coming.

Now I know he couldn't ever come out and publicly state he was interested in the sevco gig as to do so would automatically put him in breach of contract buy the least he could have done was tell wiggy a couple of weeks ago that he had reason to believe sevco may be making an approach and that he would be interested in at least speaking to them should they agree a release fee....

Instead his obfuscation has alienated everyone and by going to our most hated rival club directly his legacy of having established us as the "best of the rest" behind the dhims will be forgotten instantly.