Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

McInnes to stay with the Dons

This whole sorry saga has fucked McInnes and his hopes of a successful career. Whether he goes to the huns now or stays here, he will be managing in English league 2 (if anywhere) by the start of season 19/20.

His position here is untenable, and the huns don’t have £800k to buy him out of his contract let alone finding the money to challenge the tim’s.

Directors and decision makers at other clubs will also have taken note, how this has played out and the two questionable performances in the last two games.

Huge question marks have to be raised with regards to sporting integrity, if he has been spoken to previous to the Hun games. Would the court of arbitration for sport be interested? Surely we’d have a case for further compensation from the huns if we were to miss out on Europe or second place by less than six points?

New club, still the same cheating cunts.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not buying any of that I’m afraid, ‘sporting integrity’ pish being thrown at McInnes. Yes the media are in bed with the huns, but he’s not implicated in any of it directly. The whole situation is frustrating, and the outcome may be inevitable, but I’m amazed at how many (usually) level headed people are getting carried away with ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Not buying any of that I’m afraid, ‘sporting integrity’ pish being thrown at McInnes. Yes the media are in bed with the huns, but he’s not implicated in any of it directly. The whole situation is frustrating, and the outcome may be inevitable, but I’m amazed at how many (usually) level headed people are getting carried away with ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Of course it is. No way he's staying now. This whole thing has been a total clusterfuck from start to finish - not of our doing necessarily but it is what it is and we have to deal with the fall out swiftly.

Get him moved on. Let everyone connected with our club move on.

Results and performances in the last 5 weeks or so have been utterly pitiful in the main.  There is no way we would have lost both matches to the huns if McInnes's head hadn't been turned.  He's not focussed.  4 out of the 5 goals v them came from the left side. The two goals on Sunday were near identical to the two lost at Pittodrie v Motherwell.

Players pick up the blame for that too, but for that to happen to a manager at his level is scandalous and not what you'd expect of him at any other point of his time with us.

Are we blaming the manager for Considine’s effort hitting the bar? For Rooney failing to connect with a last minute cross? For Tansey having a total rush of blood and giving away a penalty early at ibrox?

I know his head’s been turned, and I know the saga has been a distraction for him and his players. But the implication that he somehow allowed them to take 6 points from us to benefit his new team intentionally is laughable.

Are we blaming the manager for Considine’s effort hitting the bar? For Rooney failing to connect with a last minute cross? For Tansey having a total rush of blood and giving away a penalty early at ibrox?

I know his head’s been turned, and I know the saga has been a distraction for him and his players. But the implication that he somehow allowed them to take 6 points from us to benefit his new team intentionally is laughable.

Read it again. I didn't say any of that.

Of course it is. No way he's staying now. This whole thing has been a total clusterfuck from start to finish - not of our doing necessarily but it is what it is and we have to deal with the fall out swiftly.

Get him moved on. Let everyone connected with our club move on.

Results and performances in the last 5 weeks or so have been utterly pitiful in the main.  There is no way we would have lost both matches to the huns if McInnes's head hadn't been turned.  He's not focussed.  4 out of the 5 goals v them came from the left side. The two goals on Sunday were near identical to the two lost at Pittodrie v Motherwell.

Players pick up the blame for that too, but for that to happen to a manager at his level is scandalous and not what you'd expect of him at any other point of his time with us.

Sorry bobby but i disagree with ur huns games points.

I said after the cheeks game at the start of the season that rangers looked better than us even with pedro at the helm.

They have had some shit results but they went at celtic far far better than we had done.

Something was clicking with their players yet not quite there yet.

It was there in these last 2 games even tbough I with red tinted glasses said they were shit due to my abject hate of them.

Its us that are shit.

:-\

We’ve definitely seen the decline of our team and, as said by someone earlier this week, it’s a poor league with Celtic clearly the best by far. I really don’t know how many games we’ve played well in this year. We lost our best central defender in Anderson and haven’t replaced him with the necessary quality, we never succeeded in replacing Robson or Flood, are struggling to replace Hayes and McGinn, and up top May doesn’t look like he’ll be a Rooney upgrade (definitely a better all around player but will he score the volume Rooney scored without the quality service of a Hayes or McGinn.) Never rated Jack and he’s gone, McLean is going, and Christie and, to a lesser extent, Stewart are gone at seasons end too. Guess we add DM and Doc to the list, I think we really we need a character like Lennon since the new man really needs to assemble quite a few players of quality and fast. I know many aren’t keen on Lennon but he seems to have the abaility to attract players.

We’ve definitely seen the decline of our team and, as said by someone earlier this week, it’s a poor league with Celtic clearly the best by far. I really don’t know how many games we’ve played well in this year. We lost our best central defender in Anderson and haven’t replaced him with the necessary quality, we never succeeded in replacing Robson or Flood, are struggling to replace Hayes and McGinn, and up top May doesn’t look like he’ll be a Rooney upgrade (definitely a better all around player but will he score the volume Rooney scored without the quality service of a Hayes or McGinn.) Never rated Jack and he’s gone, McLean is going, and Christie and, to a lesser extent, Stewart are gone at seasons end too. Guess we add DM and Doc to the list, I think we really we need a character like Lennon since the new man really needs to assemble quite a few players of quality and fast. I know many aren’t keen on Lennon but he seems to have the abaility to attract players.

As I said to DD yesterday, he's the kind of cunt we need. He's also done it on a bigger stage so to speak (champions league) and actually consistently won stuff.  This isn't something that can be levelled at McInnes and been part of the problem, albeit to a lesser extent than the majority of his predecessors. We were at cross roads at the summer but what we all hoped hasn't happened.  We've gone backwards. Pedro was spot on with his assessment, despite his madness.

The only game I thought we'd played well at was Apollon at home, albeit there were still some concerns.  Some of the football played that night was spectacular. I think there was another league game we looked good but fuck if I can remember what it was.

Going back to my comments yesterday, if he resigns he will also have to walk away from any notice period and forfeit all other regulatory rights.  It's a bit messy but it can be done especially if there is no notice period which is probably the case given the compensation clause.  The issue is the compensation clause; not sure if it would stand up in a court of law but never fear, it would be a matter for the SFA to adjudicate and would be basically a tapping up case.  Messy and do we expect the SFA to act and the hun to comply?  Will our pals in the media report it fairly?  We're being stitched up.

BBC reporting that there is no buy out value in his contract: i.e. the £800K bollocks is made up shite, probably put out there by der hun to try and force an under-payment. Queue the hysterics when Aberdeen have the audacity to ask for significantly more. Once again, top orchestrating by the BBC and friends.

BBC reporting that there is no buy out value in his contract: i.e. the £800K bollocks is made up shite, probably put out there by der hun to try and force an under-payment. Queue the hysterics when Aberdeen have the audacity to ask for significantly more. Once again, top orchestrating by the BBC and friends.

Where are you seeing this?

The whole fucking circus created by those cunts has fucked us. I’m not suggesting it is a McInnes led conspiracy at all.

However if he had been “tapped up” by the huns, I think it’s a stretch to suggest he would be fully focussed and committed to our cause knowing 100% from him and his team could leave him with 12 points to catch following any potential move. Why would anyone make their new job harder before even starting it?

Whole thing is a fucking mess, and stinks of the huns trying to create the situation we are in now and hoping that we blink first and they get him for nothing (or next to) after derailing our season.

If it is that McInes doesn’t want it but professionally doesn’t want to be the one to come out and say it (hence the club rejecting the offer on his behalf) that is not good enough either,  at his stage. OK, the situation we are in is not of his own doing. But our manager after two losses to them, if he does not want the job there, should be publicly ruling himself out after  an official approach has been made.

We are almost back to the same situation Scottish football was in pre liquidation of Rangers. Watch, as gates shrink again over the next 2-5 seasons. Who the fuck wants to pay money to watch a rigged “competition”. The media have made it quite clear there are only two teams worth playing for and managing in Scotland everything else is merely a stepping stone.

Why is it that the hun target has to pledge his troth or not?  That's just further cap doffing to the cheeks? Why doesn't anyone expect the hun to clearly state what they are proposing here: are they approaching DM, what are the terms of the compensation offer, what about back room staff, how much are they willing to pay as salary etc etc?  Of course not, they're the hun, the diddy target on the other hand?  Well he needs to clarify his position.  This is bollox.

Phuckem.

Rangers want?

Rangers have to get.

If a potential employer used similar methods ( or anything even half way there) to try and persuade me to join them I would tell them to stuff it.

Even when I was 17 my future boss tried to get me not to work my two weeks notice before joining him.

I think he was secretly pleased when I refused, but then he wasn't Rangers.

Where are you seeing this?

Chris McLaughlhun was reporting it as thus on the radio this morning. There is no buy out clause in Deek's contract. He also said that "it's safe to say Derek wants to go". However, I expect he has absolutely no idea and is just adding more fuel to the fire, he certainly didn't back that assertion with any evidence, nor was he asked to; once again doing the hun bidding.

We should be looking at £1.5M for the pair given length of contract.

Baggy, McInnes still hasn't had an offer to turn down. It's not as simple as saying he doesn't want the job there. He's a professional fitba manager with a career and family to think of. At present, he has no idea what's on offer (or we have to assume thus). So, of course he's interested, or at the very least he can't rule out his interest. There are two options for McInnes here: 1. he gets an excellent offer from the hun and he goes. 2. He gets a really shite offer from the hun and stays. I expect McInnes has no idea whether or not offer 1 or 2 will be on the table, so of course he remains interested until such times as he sees that offer. That's the difficulty with the hun situation, nobody really understands what their financial position is and whether or not they can afford him (both in salary terms and transfer funds).

I totally agree with your final comment though. However, this was a mess we (AFC) created. We chased the title of second team at all costs in the huns absence. Milne, probably, thinks that the helicopter Sundays' return is fantastic for Scottish fitba. It has huge repercussions for us especially, and more so given our move to a shitehole in the middle of nowhere.