Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

McInnes to stay with the Dons

The lack of viable realistic replacements was terrifying though - we really need to think long term about who takes over from McInnes even if he is here for 5 more years.

Aye, it was. We're not ready to change manager yet, we're not set up for it. McInnes can hang around for a good while if results allow and we get a structure in place that allows for good succession management. Not just in manager, but in club setup.

Big January ahead. McInnes will need to get some decent signings if we're to manage to reclaim - and hold - second off the hun.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what to make of this news, but have a horrible feeling if he does stays it is the beginning of the end for him here.

It is a fucking mess, but hopefully if he is staying then we just get back to winning football matches.

Yip. This is my take on it too. I'm fed up with him; fed up with the shite performances, bizarre line-ups, tactics and bottle jobs.

Not that the list of potential successors were filling me with great hope, I think now would have been a good time for change.  He/the club allowed this to rumble on so much that it clearly had adverse effects on our team and results, and we've gone from being in a position of strength to now chasing the huns.  A massive bollock has been dropped here.

Aye, it's a bit of a mess.

HOWEVER

First of all, I'll apologise to Derek McInnes

Toys completely out of pram.

But I'm so used to those Hun bastards just getting what they want.

The media circus is a disgrace, we should have killed off these bastards completely when we had the chance.

Still, tonight I may just listen to Sportsound for the first time in a week.

I really really hope their next manager is a complete duffer.

Be prepared for the ....we stood in his way ....headlines.