Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

County v Dons

Manc to busy in the colonies to be bothered again I see.

Repeat of 2nd half from Saturday for full 90 this time please.

Oot at the moment but might change if can persuade someone to drive

Flat or getting a lift up

Flat or Away end

Flat or cursing Scotlands shite transport infrastructure on way back to Capital

3-0 Logan Rooney and McGinn.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I was planning on starting one this morning, so thanks jute  ;)

Hopefully see a relatively unchanged team although I’m not sure whether I’d prefer arnason for this game or the weekend trip to our bogey friends Hamilton. When is May supposed to be back?

Out

Bed (in the new house, finally!)

Bed

Bed

2-0, mcginn and logan

Think we might struggle a little, a midweek in the heelans might be a difficult task. I'm going 0-2 the dandies, McLean and McGinn.

Assume we'll see Christie back in for Ball. Would prefer to see Shinnie moved to left back (mainly because he was fucking horse in midfield at the weekend) and keep Ball or bring in Nwakali* in centre mid.

Lewis looking like he's out for the rest of the season, which is a disaster. Hopefully Rogers will do the business, and be given the opportunity to do the business, but I've a feeling he's nae quite going to make it for us.

*nae entirely convinced by Nwakali at the weekend. Looked a bit of a headless chicken, albeit fairly mobile. He had an excellent hack on the Killie fucker for his deserved booking, and set up McLean with a good chance after putting himself about so hopefully he'll prove to be a good option. I have my doubts though, looked a bit Belabed.

Another tricky game for us. I feel County are due a result and I hope it's not tomorrow night.

I think it will be the same starting 11 as from Saturday, but I would like to see Rooney benched, but we have no real options to replace him. WOuld also like to see Arnason back in defence, which would probably mean Ball benched and O'Connor back in midfield.

1-0  O'Connor with a 50 yard screamer which will earn him his dream move to Crewe.

Benched?

Fuckin benched?

After that monstrosity of a performance on Saturday, Ball needs fuckin shot.

I reckon you need to avail yourself of a pair of the strongest lenses your shoppie stocks.......Ball had his best game for us by far. Did nothing spectacular just won his tackles and played simple passes. Exactly what you want from a defensive midfielder. It was Shinnie who was utter cack on Saturday....

Didn’t see that much of the game but I didn’t think Ball was that bad. I would add I thought he looked more athletic and mobile than OConnor.

Haha, well that’s not very difficult  ;D didn’t think he looked too bad either (from watching the highlights at least)

Ball was terrible on Saturday. He didn't do anything that we couldn't do and gave us nothing extra. He is a waste of a shirt. He has never had a good game for us, not that he's had too many opportunities.

I was going to go tonight and was going to be doing the driving but after seeing the weather forecast, got some call-offs last night. I'm not that bothered about it. Couldn't be arsed watching shite footballers being shite.

I reckon you need to avail yourself of a pair of the strongest lenses your shoppie stocks.......Ball had his best game for us by far. Did nothing spectacular just won his tackles and played simple passes. Exactly what you want from a defensive midfielder. It was Shinnie who was utter cack on Saturday....

Nah, while Ball may have had his best game for us, that's not really much of a benchmark.

He fannied about and let the ball through him cheaply for their goal, some of his passing was woeful as well.

But, if I was to find a positive, he was better than Tansey was in his last game for us.

Is Stevie May fit for this one? If not, what's up with him? He seemed alright in his cameo vs St Mirren.

I'd like to see him get a run with McGinn back in the team. I reckon McGinn, GMS and May could light up the remainder of the season

Totally agree,and with Christie in there too,been years since we had such a potentially dynamite forward line.

Jury seems to be out on Ball.Are we judging him after a game and a half?.Should allow for him maybe trying too hard,or being off the pace.A run of games might do him good.If it means getting Shinnie at L/B,and not having to watch O'Connor in there, surely outweighs the negatives? 

Come away ye Reds

Nae coverage of this tonight then, stuck with listening to Sevco getting awarded dodgy penalties (1 so far)

Fucking ridiculous. If the Tims were playing tonight, they'd have had audio coverage on line fae the BBC. Second rate citizens.

Anyway, probably the correct line up.