Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

More and more Peado scandals

tlg1903

Did anyone see that 15 Stone Babies programme on C4 last night?

Some middle-aged ginger yank with a comb-over had a 27yr old girlfriend who wanted to behave all the time like a 6yr old.

:o

Ach that's nae that big a deal. Obviously she has childhood issues that she's not coping with. I ken hunners of grown ups that act like 6 year olds. Many of them attend games at Pittodrie.

The mannie that's attracted to her has obviously come to terms with never going to be able to attract someone who's sane.

It was much weirder than that Tyrant.  It was too freaky to put into words.  The guy said, "I'm not into kids, I'm just into their qualities".  I'm not sure if that's a step away from noncehood or what.

But yes, obviously fucked up.  When the British couple were on I'd said to the wife, I bet they're not able to have kids or something.  Sure enough, the wifie had had 2 miscarriages.  Tragic of course, but what a way to react to it.  The husband had had troubles wetting the bed all his life and wore nappies. Marriage made in heaven I suppose.  The UK couple were more sad than anything else.  The US couple were just blatant paedos.

• 3 weeks later...