Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

More and more Peado scandals

tlg1903

The thing is, what is being done about it?

Nothing as far as I can see, other than pointing a finger at a deid sick cunt.

Why isn't anyone following up with questions like:

Who were the arresting officers?

Who let all these accusations slide?

Who swept all these assaults and rapes under the carpet?

Who kept him in the clear to continue fucking kids, corpses and disabled folk?

Someone had to be pulling the strings to have him get away with it for so long.  Someone must have been watching his back.  Just seems like they've gone "Ah well, he's dead now, case closed".

Surely some of the rest of the people responsible must still be kicking about that can be outed for this scandal?

The buck surely doesn't stop at Saville but what's being done?

The thing is, what is being done about it?

Nothing as far as I can see, other than pointing a finger at a deid sick cunt.

Why isn't anyone following up with questions like:

Who were the arresting officers?

Who let all these accusations slide?

Who swept all these assaults and rapes under the carpet?

Who kept him in the clear to continue fucking kids, corpses and disabled folk?

Someone had to be pulling the strings to have him get away with it for so long.  Someone must have been watching his back.  Just seems like they've gone "Ah well, he's dead now, case closed".

Surely some of the rest of the people responsible must still be kicking about that can be outed for this scandal?

The buck surely doesn't stop at Saville but what's being done?

That's what the inquest is for that is starting in a couple of months time.

• 3 weeks later...

Neil Fox charged

DJ Neil Fox has been charged with nine sex offences involving six victims - three of whom were allegedly juveniles at the time.

The 53-year-old's lawyer, Anthony Burton, said his client "categorically denies each and every allegation that has been made against him".

Mr Fox will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on 16 April facing seven indecent assault and two sexual assault charges.

The offences relating to the three juveniles were alleged to have taken place between 1991 and 1996.

The other three complainants were allegedly attacked by Mr Fox between 2003 and 2014.

The Magic presenter, who goes by the radio name Dr Fox and lives in Fulham, west London, was arrested earlier this month and in December.

The charges were announced after he attended Charing Cross police station in central London.

Scotland Yard said the investigation was not part of its Operation Yewtree inquiry into Jimmy Savile and others.

• 2 weeks later...

After being around the likes of Savile, DLT etc in the 70s at the BBC and doing fuck all about their horrendous sexual behaviour (as admitted by himself), Paul Gambaccini has just said on a BBC Freddie Mercury documentary...

I always feel terrible when people are judged on their sexual behaviour in the 70s from the perspective of today's knowledge..because in fact while we were going through the 70s it was assumed there would be no consequences for whatever you sexual actions may be

Utter arsehole of a man. A creepy crawly who the police should be pulling in and at least charging on the ground of having little to no moral backbone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
DJ Tony Blackburn has "parted company" with the BBC after failing to fully co-operate with the Jimmy Savile inquiry, director general Tony Hall has said.

Mr Hall said Dame Janet Smith's inquiry had rejected Mr Blackburn's evidence.

Earlier, the ex-Radio 2 DJ said the report contained details of an accusation he was among celebrities who "seduced" a 15-year-old girl.

Mr Blackburn says he was cleared of any wrongdoing.

Mr Hall told a press conference in the wake of the publication of Dame Janet's report: "My interpretation is that Tony Blackburn fell short of the standards of evidence that such an inquiry demanded."

Good luck suing them Tony!

Fuck me, they've got fucking graphs. Fuck sake. Is this so a CEO can have an "at a glance" paedophelia dashboard? How fucking crass, who thought this was an acceptable way to present the findings?

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/feb/25/serious-failings-bbc-jimmy-savile-abuse-72-woman-children-report

Victims by program? Jesus.

What the fuck?!?! That's just wrong. :o

Nope, the Guardian merely presented the data in a consistent graphed format. The actual report presents the data in graph format too (see link, final pages). It, however, uses a ridiculous mash up of different graph styles, often in 3D, which makes even more of a mockery of the data (some fuckwit given carte blanche in excel - no wonder the report took so long). I don't know what's worse, the findings or the presentation...

http://downloads.bbci.co.uk/bbctrust/assets/files/pdf/our_work/dame_janet_smith_review/savile/jimmy_savile_investigation.pdf

Haven't really heard the ins and outs of this story, but seems to be a strong suggestion that the BBC have made a scapegoat of Tony Blackburn and announced his sacking to take the headlines and cover up their failings to accept any fault for what went on under their watch by Saville and Hall.

Adam Johnson facing 5 to 10 years? For a kiss?

Yes he knew she was 15 and yes he would have fucked her if she wanted it and so he was wrong, very wrong but he didn't actually do anything. Wanting to isn't punishable by prison surely? Grooming and setting up the opportunity is one thing and yes, that deserves criminal culpability and punishment but not jail when for whatever reason no sexual activity happens.

This is a world gone nuts. Ministers and celebrities and priests fuck and rape kids and everyone turns a blind eye. A footballer is courted by a love struck girl, checks out the opportunity like the fucking creep that he is, doesn't force himself on her and gets time?

I don't think that's right nor fair.

Adam Johnson facing 5 to 10 years? For a kiss?

Yes he knew she was 15 and yes he would have fucked her if she wanted it and so he was wrong, very wrong but he didn't actually do anything. Wanting to isn't punishable by prison surely? Grooming and setting up the opportunity is one thing and yes, that deserves criminal culpability and punishment but not jail when for whatever reason no sexual activity happens.

This is a world gone nuts. Ministers and celebrities and priests fuck and rape kids and everyone turns a blind eye. A footballer is courted by a love struck girl, checks out the opportunity like the fucking creep that he is, doesn't force himself on her and gets time?

I don't think that's right nor fair.

I'd jail him. He should not have even entertained the girl beyond his club duty - giving her a signed shirt or whatever. The fact he did shows he's a danger. As has been said, he digitally penetrated her. It's not about forcing himself on her it's about having sexual relations with a child, which should result in a jail term every single time.

Digitally penetrated? Never heard that term. I was thinking it was something to do with social media, Facebook or whatever, a subject I know nothing of. You mean he fingered her? I didn't know that.

If so, different ballpark and I agree, custodial sentence. But not 5 to 10.

How "innocent" is the girl, I wonder? There has to be strict liability and the rule has been 16 for ever but with so many being sexually active so young, do the defence submissions include getting a private eye to dig up her history with boys? Was she thwarted by the footballer and took revenge on him? Why was she filming them in his Range Rover? Was she planning to set him up for this? Why did they not have sex? Did he wise up or was it her who pulled the plug? The real situation can be determined from the text exchanges. Strict liability doesn't alter the fact he's guilty of inappropriate conduct but the punishment should surely be influenced by the facts.

And why do government ministers, celebrities and priests who do much worse and bugger infants get nothing when the fingering of a 15 year old who may or may not be experienced warrants 5 to 10?

I'm not defending Johnson. He's a sick fuck. But the law needs to be consistent.

I'd jail him. He should not have even entertained the girl beyond his club duty - giving her a signed shirt or whatever. The fact he did shows he's a danger. As has been said, he digitally penetrated her. It's not about forcing himself on her it's about having sexual relations with a child, which should result in a jail term every single time.

Rolf Harris got 5 years for 12 indecent assaults on 4 girls. Albeit, that seemed lenient, the 5-10 years for Johnson seems extreme. It seems like this case is being used as "an example". Something that should never happen, ever. There needs to be a consistent sentencing for these types of offence, which would probably leave the Sunderland paedo with about 6-12 months suspended sentence which would seem fair for a fingering.