Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

More and more Peado scandals

tlg1903

I don't normally give her the time of day but found that an interesting read.

Two things;

Firstly, it is foolish to judge a person's next comments by what she has said previously, particularly when she is clearly of above average intelligence and has the admirable quality of speaking out, where the vast majority are afraid to.

Secondly, this reminds me of Crocodiles not Waterlillies, a tremendous training/management/change thing that I was fortunate to attend 25 years ago. One of the most memorable aspects was the "95% principle". This says "find out what 95% of the people do and think, then do and think the complete opposite". Just because it's "fashionable" to despise Katie Hopkins, that means there's obviously some merit to be had by listening to her.

She's way off the mark with much that she says and whilst we can blame her relative youth and inexperience, remember that she is always maximising shock value, not a bad strategy in itself for getting attention and blasting sheeple out of their slumbering non-thinking existence. Engaging maximum shock tactics will inevitably spill into exaggerated, and sometimes distorted presentations of the truth but having the sense to recognise this isn't common.

She was spot on in that article however.

Only read the first four or five paragraphs of that. Disgusting.  Regardless of what she thought she was doing, or what she wanted, or what Katie fucking Hopkins deems the girl imagined or wanted, Adam Johnson, an adult, had sexual relations with a minor.

There is a reason there is a legal age for sexual activity. Whether she is six years or six months short of it equals the same thing - she is a minor and you can't start drawing imaginary lines under the line of legal age.

Because if you do, at what point do you stop?

Only read the first four or five paragraphs of that. Disgusting.  Regardless of what she thought she was doing, or what she wanted, or what Katie fucking Hopkins deems the girl imagined or wanted, Adam Johnson, an adult, had sexual relations with a minor.

There is a reason there is a legal age for sexual activity. Whether she is six years or six months short of it equals the same thing - she is a minor and you can't start drawing imaginary lines under the line of legal age.

Because if you do, at what point do you stop?

I think she addresses that point in her article and uses other european countries as an example, where they use puberty/physical maturity - essentially - as the barometer. The article was far from disgusting, I thought it raised some pertinent points and was well written (in places). That I've only heard of this wifie from her being name-dropped in connection with any controversy, means I don't have an existing position on her views, which probably helps. Regardless of current law on age, the girl was clearly physically mature enough to have sex and a willing participant. The recommeIndation of a 5 - 10 year sentence stifles all mature debate on the subject and is clearly a persecution based on the profile of the person/case rather than an objective view of the crime. I'm not sure what a sentence that long is meant to achieve.

Two things;

Firstly, it is foolish to judge a person's next comments by what she has said previously, particularly when she is clearly of above average intelligence and has the admirable quality of speaking out, where the vast majority are afraid to.

Secondly, this reminds me of Crocodiles not Waterlillies, a tremendous training/management/change thing that I was fortunate to attend 25 years ago. One of the most memorable aspects was the "95% principle". This says "find out what 95% of the people do and think, then do and think the complete opposite". Just because it's "fashionable" to despise Katie Hopkins, that means there's obviously some merit to be had by listening to her.

She's way off the mark with much that she says and whilst we can blame her relative youth and inexperience, remember that she is always maximising shock value, not a bad strategy in itself for getting attention and blasting sheeple out of their slumbering non-thinking existence. Engaging maximum shock tactics will inevitably spill into exaggerated, and sometimes distorted presentations of the truth but having the sense to recognise this isn't common.

She was spot on in that article however.

Firstly, I read the whole article despite knowing from experience how much utter bollocks she talks just to get attention. She's a professional troll. Not unlike Kanye West. So I can't be accused of judging her next comments by what she's said previously.

Secondly. Cunts that go against the grain for the sake of going against the grain are utter cunts. That's just being a different kind of sheep. I know many people like this and they're all cunts. Cunts.

Firstly, I read the whole article despite knowing from experience how much utter bollocks she talks just to get attention. She's a professional troll. Not unlike Kanye West. So I can't be accused of judging her next comments by what she's said previously.

Secondly. Cunts that go against the grain for the sake of going against the grain are utter cunts. That's just being a different kind of sheep. I know many people like this and they're all cunts. Cunts.

I didn't accuse YOU of prejudging. I merely pointed out the relationship between your words and the danger of doing so.

I agree that those who are contrary for the sake of contrariness are arseholes. However, I think you miss the point. We should always "go against the grain" if the grain is wrong, if it is immoral, unethical, in humane or just plain stupid, otherwise we end up with a society of obese retards being run by a greedy tiny minority who kill innocent people and children in far away places and invent the premises for doing so, assisted by a compliant presstitute media.

And kids getting buggered by priests, ministers and celebs.

Sonita Alizadeh.

A wonderfully beautiful human being.

Exposing the wrongness of Islam.

We have priests and ministers and celebs fucking kids in the west.

The whole of Islam subjugates women and defiles them.

Arab paedo cunts.

Ugly to look at, and they know it. Their lack of self esteem bred a whole sick culture.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Bitterly disappointed with the news of Kevin Spacey, not least with the way he’s tried to deflect the allegation.

Fantastic actor. Probable nonce.  :(

Did he mention he was gay? That should distract you enough to ignore the fact he tried to biff a 14 year old lad.

I'd say that act in itself puts him firmly in the nonce category. Probably doesn't mean he's done anything else, and the fact that he's released a statement probably suggests he's confident that is the case. A lot of probably like. I probably won't watch House of Cairds in protest.

He played a paedo of the birds in American Beauty didn't he?

Its hardly news that he is gay been well known for at least 5 years if not more. Definitely a deflection tactic to sidetrack attention away from the allegations made by the guy about when he was 14 but theres supposedly more to come out regarding Spacey. Should be the end of a thoroughly underwhelming acting career...

Okay.

Aye I never got that een. Fit the fucks he on aboot?

All I mind was some weird father killing himself or wanting to kill his artistic son - the one who got great weed and who filmed the beauty of plastic bags in the wind (sic) - but my memory of detail is sketchy. I thought it was a great film at the time and I’ve always admired Spacey’s acting whilst always knowing he wasn’t a “man’s man”. It was hilariously obvious in Tarantino’s Usual Suspects. Some folk just look like faggots.

Obsessed. Digging up old debates from 20 months ago to feed an addiction.

Transference. This is the most compelling example ever seen in the history of AFC webchatspeaksites.

Innovation. First post for 24 hours, the natural product of diligent critical thinking.

The emptiest vassals produce the most interference on the spectrum of Slovak cheese-making.

Think about that one and give us your interpretation you snob.

If you’re unable to explain the correlation between empty vassals and the known condition arising in the said spectrum then it doesn’t mean you’re thick. I’m not sure the piss weak education system even gives you passage-interpretation exercises these days? It’s like pub quizzes and general knowledge, pure fortune if we know it or not.

An intelligent man like you won’t ignore it, or be too lazy to attempt an explanation but even if the task is beyond your intellect, can’t you and me bury our differences and call a truce? Hey we’ve all made mistakes. I said Spacey looked like a poof. You said people in council houses were wannabe snob twats with no money.

I prefer reading posts about fitba and you’ve got a lot of knowledge to share in this regard. I particularly like the steering wheel leading the engine. If I say sorry for telling you to grow up, can you accept my apology? We are all on the same side after all and I am sorry. I want us to be mates and you did say you were warming to me?

If you can see fit to accept my apology, suggestion for ya.

A mate of mine has a pub in Brechin, a cracking lad, funny as fuck and no he’s NOT a hun. They’re really friendly people down there and they’ll all speak to us cos we’re not locals unlike other parts!

You and a couple of mates get a bus down one Sunday, we’ll watch the football and l’ll pay for all your bevvy. Don’t take the piss, I said a couple of mates, not 10!

At my age I can’t last more than 4 or 5 hours but one of the regulars owns a taxi company so I’ll stand my hand to get us a lift back to Abz about 7 or 8 o’clock ish.

I bet we will get on great and it’ll be a good way to bury the hatchet and move on.