Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

More and more Peado scandals

tlg1903

I see Fred Talbot has had his passport removed, just in case he decides to jump over to Ireland...

But Ireland is in the Common Travel Area. You can enter into Ireland with any of

- Valid driving licence with photo

- Valid national ID with photo

- Valid International Student Card

- Valid Bus Pass with photo

- Valid Work ID with photo

- Valid Northern Ireland Electoral Card (with photo)

- Valid NATO/ U.N. Military I.D.

- Valid Disability Card with Photo

You should really think before you type son.

But Ireland is in the Common Travel Area. You can enter into Ireland with any of

- Valid driving licence with photo

- Valid national ID with photo

- Valid International Student Card

- Valid Bus Pass with photo

- Valid Work ID with photo

- Valid Northern Ireland Electoral Card (with photo)

- Valid NATO/ U.N. Military I.D.

- Valid Disability Card with Photo

You should really think before you type son.

Don't think that counts for the Republic. Mate of mine got turned away because he tried to check in to a flight from Edinburgh to Dublin and only took his drivers license.

He'd have to get to Belfast first and even if he managed to get on a plane or ferry local plod would be waiting for him at the other side

Don't think that counts for the Republic. Mate of mine got turned away because he tried to check in to a flight from Edinburgh to Dublin and only took his drivers license.

He'd have to get to Belfast first and even if he managed to get on a plane or ferry local plod would be waiting for him at the other side

Are you high on crystal meth?

Of course it counts for travel to the Republic, it's the other foreign country in the 'Common Travel Area'.

Your mate was turned away as Ryanair only accept Passports, had they not been so cheap and flown with Aer Lingus instead they would have got there fine.

You can read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Travel_Area#Identification_requirements

Are you high on crystal meth?

Of course it counts for travel to the Republic, it's the other foreign country in the 'Common Travel Area'.

Your mate was turned away as Ryanair only accept Passports, had they not been so cheap and flown with Aer Lingus instead they would have got there fine.

You can read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Travel_Area#Identification_requirements

He wasnt flying Ryanair.

And why is this such a big deal to you? Are you scared Fred will get away?

Out of interest what do you think actually happens to you when you get high on Crystal meth?

He wasnt flying Ryanair.

And why is this such a big deal to you? Are you scared Fred will get away?

Out of interest what do you think actually happens to you when you get high on Crystal meth?

He wasn't flying at all, he got turned away.

It's not a big deal to me.

I'm yet to try Crystal Meth, but I imagine it's more enjoyable that Grease.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think things could blow up quite soon. There's a list circulating of people who visited the Elm Guest House which was used as some horrid paedo brothel. The list includes a certain former Tory MP that's been in the news a lot over the weekend, plus a certain Bachelor Boy pop singer. Loads of stuff on blogs and forums about the cover up, one of the most interesting stories is that Jill Dando was murdered as she was investigating it! Another one about Tony Blair, and some shocking stuff on Ted Heath.

This could turn into the story of the decade. Much bigger than just Saville.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...