Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

More and more Peado scandals

tlg1903

But he wasn'tabusing little kids!! He may have been grooming some of them but the allegations have all been of slightly under age girls! Thats still wrong, but he wasn't raping the 6 year olds in that picture!

Besides he's not even the weirdest looking in that picture!

Bugger me with a prize winning leek, that's just breathtaking.

There are also some whispers, and there have been for some time, that all of this might be linked back to Jill Dando's murder in 1999.

There are also allegations being published on the internet that Justin Fashanu was involved in a relationship with two Tory MPs who were implicated in these kiddie-fiddling parties, a blackmail plot arose and he was bumped off by MI5 and made to look like suicide...

Morbid as fuck, and probably all sensationalist, but fascinating.

There are also some whispers, and there have been for some time, that all of this might be linked back to Jill Dando's murder in 1999.

There are also allegations being published on the internet that Justin Fashanu was involved in a relationship with two Tory MPs who were implicated in these kiddie-fiddling parties, a blackmail plot arose and he was bumped off by MI5 and made to look like suicide...

Morbid as fuck, and probably all sensationalist, but fascinating.

And they were behind 911 and the Wall St Crash of the 1930s

There is a reason we never put the names.......

Ah, censorship.

There is a reason why every post is qualified with "alleged on other websites".  You can't be prosecuted for making reference to information freely available and conceived elsewhere.  I wouldn't worry about it.

I fail

Peter Sutcliffe once claimed to have almost been caught by Jimmy Savile while fleeing the scene of one of his crimes.

Ah, censorship.

There is a reason why every post is qualified with "alleged on other websites".  You can't be prosecuted for making reference to information freely available and conceived elsewhere.  I wouldn't worry about it.

Peter Sutcliffe once claimed to have almost been caught by Jimmy Savile while fleeing the scene of one of his crimes.

Im no eagle legal, just think its better to keep the names off just now.

One of the murder scenes was yards from Savilles Leeds home, so I presume that was it.

If I was to say Lord McAlpine fucked little boys, that would be defamatory.

But I didn't.  I said that there are mentalists on the internet that are saying it.  That is not tantamount to I or anyone else on this website actually believing it.  What it is though, as per my post on page 1, is saying that if these allegations do turn out to be true, then how many other allegations made by internet bampots will then be given air-time?  Internet bampots such as David Icke, has published books full of this stuff, and made a bit of money out of it - now that's defamation.

Another good report from C4 news, a deceased son of a former Chairman of the tory party Lord Kenyon was involved in the North Wales abuse scandal. A woman who did the admin work has a copy of the report which was destroyed and has written proof that Lord who ran the enquiry (name slips me) ordered the destruction of photos showing abuse. Cover up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20269114

Lord McAlpine gets man's apology over abuse claims

A former resident of a north Wales care home has apologised for making false allegations of sexual abuse against a Conservative politician.

Steve Messham said a case of mistaken identity had led to peer Lord McAlpine being linked to the historical claims.

It comes as the solicitor for Lord McAlpine, 70, threatened legal action against those who had named the peer in connection with the allegations.

Mr Messham offered "sincere and humble apologies" to the peer and his family.

In a statement on Friday evening, Mr Messham said: "After seeing a picture in the past hour of the individual concerned, this [is] not the person I identified by photograph presented to me by the police in the early 1990s, who told me the man in the photograph was Lord McAlpine."