Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dirty filthy tim unwashed mink news

Kowalski

Guy was suspended for 3 games

Didn't play in the 2 games against St Patricks or the first leg of the Celtic tie. Warsaw say 'that's his ban taken care of'.

UEFA say 'you didn't register him in the squad for the St Patricks game therefore he was still banned so yer out'.

Four years ago UEFA fined Debrecen £15,000 for a similar mistake ruling that they had "no interest in fielding this player for the three last minutes of additional time, when the score was so clearly in its favour"

One rule for the Hungarians when facing the Bulgarians

Another for the Polish when facing the Scots

Let's be honest, it's a farce. The boy was suspended for 3 games, he missed 3 games. Celtic were 6-1 down and the guy came on for 4 minutes so it hardly affected the outcome. A clerical error should be dealt with by a fine - if the boy was suspended for 3 games and played in one of the next 3 games then I get it, but clearly there was no attempt to cheat and they gained no competitive advantage. Complete lack of common sense - although our Celtic friends enjoy conspiracy theories so wonder who they're thinking paid the bribe on this one? :cheats:

Either way, come on Maribor..!

It is a farce. And as for all the people telling me it is great for Scottish football, yes it's REALLY great that Celtic could now end up with another 20M to widen the gap even more on the rest of the SPFL.

I see Celtic have now wiped the 6-1 from their history as the website states the score from Murrayfield was 3-0 Celtic.  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

2ymhxfo.png

Let's be honest, it's a farce. The boy was suspended for 3 games, he missed 3 games. Celtic were 6-1 down and the guy came on for 4 minutes so it hardly affected the outcome. A clerical error should be dealt with by a fine - if the boy was suspended for 3 games and played in one of the next 3 games then I get it, but clearly there was no attempt to cheat and they gained no competitive advantage. Complete lack of common sense - although our Celtic friends enjoy conspiracy theories so wonder who they're thinking paid the bribe on this one? :cheats:

Either way, come on Maribor..!

This ^^^^

shock horror  ::)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28753686

Am I right in thinking that even if the CAS ruled in Warsaw's favour UEFA would just ignore it?

Waste of time....it's all about the money nowadays  ::)

On a seperate matter.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28790834

"IF" ffs Delia, if you've not got any sensible to say, just say fuck all. Didn't take him long did it ?

Waste of time....it's all about the money nowadays  ::)

On a seperate matter.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28790834

"IF" ffs Delia, if you've not got any sensible to say, just say fuck all. Didn't take him long did it ?

Doesn't matter what Deila thinks now anyway, SFA have issued a notice of complain to Derk for "Causing a match official to make an incorrect decision by committing an act of simulation"

Doesn't matter what Deila thinks now anyway, SFA have issued a notice of complain to Derk for "Causing a match official to make an incorrect decision by committing an act of simulation"

Have to say I am hugely surprised by that.

No doubt the bog munchers will view it as victimisation

• 2 weeks later...

Got a staggering 18/1 on 1-0 maribor last night, only chucked a few quid on it but it certainly made the result all the sweeter!

Christ min, that was amazing odds.

Have got a free bet on my Paddy Power account, wish i'd used it on that

Christ min, that was amazing odds.

Have got a free bet on my Paddy Power account, wish i'd used it on that

Unrelated but talking of free bets, anyone see the girl who bet on MK Dons to beat Man United 4-0 with her free bet, she meant to bet 4-0 on Man United and messed up. Think it was like a couple of grand she won.