Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dirty filthy tim unwashed mink news

Kowalski

He's a horrible human being. Had he not achieved what he had with us I wouldn't give him the time of day.

I remember speaking to a lovely chap in Munich who was a member of the Rob Roy Reds. He said how Mcghee was invited along to one of their events and he acted all grumpy and miserable and presided to drink all the expensive drinks at the free bar. Never liked him since that day and it turned out he is indeed not a great guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Bottomless pockets, or foolhardy spendthrifts?

Rangers manager Ally McCoist wants an attacking midfielder to be his next signing at Ibrox. (Various)

McCoist flew back from North America yesterday and entered straight into budget talks with chief executive Graham Wallace. (Daily Record)

From the BBC old-firm gossip site.

Going bust soon I hope ya miserable shower of cheats  :wave:

Some of the defending by Celtic tonight was comical. They were lucky it was only 4. If it were not for some great saves by Foster it would have been a lot more. Legia also missed two penalties.

Almost tempted to head along to Murrayfield next week to point and laugh.

Pumped in Warsaw tonight

4-1 with Efe Ambrose sent off

Now if only the Poles can score at Parkhead. Would like to think there will be a very noisy away support there

I hope they're scoring at Murrayfield  :wave:

Was quite shocked by that result, nonetheless, very amusing!  :rofl:

Would love to laugh my socks off at their result from last night, but have maintained a sense of decorum ahead of our game tonight.

However positive result tonight, and every Jungle Jim I know is getting both barrels  :thumbsup:

Would love to laugh my socks off at their result from last night, but have maintained a sense of decorum ahead of our game tonight.

However positive result tonight, and every Jungle Jim I know is getting both barrels  :thumbsup:

Same here LOL. Did have a laugh at their away support. Was told they were advised not to travel. I replied so your fans won't travel to uncivilized parts, I take it they won't be at Murrayfield then LOL. Sorry to any Edinburgh Reds LOL

Last three games, two goals scored, twelve conceded, two red cards, pumped oot of Chumpions League qualifiers, £15m wind fall thrown away.

All going swimmingly for Delia

Good times indeed

I've got the popcorn at the ready.  Bring on the season  :rofl:

For us to realistically challenge Celtic, we're going to have to be there, or there about come Christmas, and you can bet your last penny that if we're within about 10 points of them by that point the chequebook will come out.

We also have to rely on other teams taking points off them, which I can't in all honesty see happening (enough).

Legia Warsaw face Uefa investigation over Celtic tie

Legia Warsaw, who defeated Celtic in the Champions League, have admitted they are under investigation for fielding an ineligible player.

The Polish champions released a statement on their website.

"In connection with the second-leg match in the third qualifying round of the Champions League between Celtic and Legia Warsaw," it begins.

"Uefa has opened an investigation on the participation by Bartosz Bereszynski."

:hammer: