Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dirty filthy tim unwashed mink news

Kowalski

Celtic player James Forrest has been arrested over two alleged public indecency offences in South Ayrshire.

The 22-year-old is accused of indecent exposure at 23:00 on 16 November in Prestwick, and again at 02:00 on the following Sunday morning.

It is believed the footballer was in the town's Elliots Bar at the time of the alleged offences.

Police Scotland said a 22-year-old man was the subject of a report to the procurator fiscal.

Watched the Tims taking a tanking in bar full of Yanks who could not understand why a Scot was cheering an Italian team beating a Scottish one. Made sure the were all educated on what a vile institution the green filth are.

Should have just said 'oh well my family is italian. My great great great great great grandad's mate once met an italian girl in Butlins so that makes me Italian'

I see Lennon bemoaning the fact that his team was "weakened" due to missing players and playing a team who's budget "dwarfs" theirs!

Welcome to what everyone outwith the evil sisters puts up with every week ya gimpy fuckwit!

Most annoying thing about watching them play in the champions league, the ref didnt take any shite of their players and wasn't biased at all towards them. These are the refs we really need here in Scotland.

And this, in spades, you can see it in the players eyes. Brown would not have been sent off in Scotland for his kick at Neymar had it been an SPL/SPFL whatever game, and, on an aside, Boruc's comedy gold keeping last week would have resulted in a free kick for the keeper had he still been in Scotland.

I would have liked our co-efficient to improve, but at the cost of an extra X million quid going to the richest club in the land? Nah, I laughed!

Watched with interest the reaction of Ra Sellic players last night when they didn't get decisions in their favour from the referee. The two most greeting faced cunts were without doubt the Rasputin look a likey, and thon boy Emilio or fitever he calls himself. Just goes to show you how much even the foreigners take it as a read that wearing the hoops should entitle you to get every decision going.

What place does this shit have at football FFS. I see proceedings have been started by UEFA. Slap on the wrist no doubt. Make them play games behind closed doors.

Ajax got a slap on the wrist for their "offensive banner". Anyone know what it said?

What place does this shit have at football FFS. I see proceedings have been started by UEFA. Slap on the wrist no doubt. Make them play games behind closed doors.

Ajax got a slap on the wrist for their "offensive banner". Anyone know what it said?

Aye. F*nian bastards :D

Had a mate who was at the Milan game and was berating the "Green Brigade" and furious that the club would have to foot the bill of a section of fans who claim to represent them.  Absolute bunch of fuckwits.

See the thing to me with Tuesday night's banner is that it was really a very poor effort on two grounds

Firstly the hunger striker doesn't exactly look under nourished, and secondly why is he not smeered in human excrement.... thought thats what these guys did  ???

For a club like tic's to claim they are Scottish, why the need to belittle William Wallace, dont they know WW was Catholic? and a hero for everyone in Scotland.

:hammer:  do these idiots actually attend school?

Why does he even need mentioned at a football game at all?  Same with religion.

Why does he even need mentioned at a football game at all?  Same with religion.

In fairness, a decent little player in his day.

Sure he ended up with a record of more than a goal every second game during his career in Scottish football. I can mind seeing him playing in the Highland League for Ross County at the end of his career

In fairness, a decent little player in his day.

Sure he ended up with a record of more than a goal every second game during his career in Scottish football. I can mind seeing him playing in the Highland League for Ross County at the end of his career

William Wallace  ???