Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dirty filthy tim unwashed mink news

Kowalski

Apparently according to a tims fan at work, they are protesting cause they are not allowed to sing about anything Irish but it is ok to sing about Scottish heroes WTF  ::) They seem to believe it is some kind of conspiracy by the SNP  :o

So when I pointed out that the tims are a bunch of paranoid wankers who need to remember they actually play in Scotland it didn't go down too well  ;D

Did you ask them if they felt UEFA fining their club for the antics was justified?

If I was Celtics board id be tempted to send a bill to the green brigade for the UEFA Fine.

Or perhaps the divide and conquer - 'Dear fans, as a result of the antics of the green brigade we will have to raise the ticket prices again and wont be signing anyone for a while'

Just. Fuck. Right. Off

It's clear the authorities have an agenda here to help a certain gruesome twosome with their preferential treatment of the blue half, and now this?

Celtic have been granted permission to postpone their 11 January meeting with Kilmarnock so that they can have a winter break in Marbella. (The Record)

I know we're not exactly squeeky clean when it comes to shit like this, but there must be a record somewhere of who bought tickets for those specific seats. Why can't the club, or even the police, flex their muscles a bit and start investigating stuff like that? Damaging stuff unnesscesarily really grips my shit.

The Green brigade has released a statement regarding the seats at Fir Park. It's believed that when the fans first entered the stadium the seats became very hostile towards them. And that one seat in particular was very aggressive . And it was this seat believed to be an Amsterdam cop dressed as a seat that started the trouble Celtic fans had no option but to attack the seats as some fans feared for their lives. Hail hail to the best fans in the world for there brave actions against the aggressive seats

I know we're not exactly squeeky clean when it comes to shit like this, but there must be a record somewhere of who bought tickets for those specific seats. Why can't the club, or even the police, flex their muscles a bit and start investigating stuff like that? Damaging stuff unnesscesarily really grips my shit.

If its anything like our cup game there nobody was in the right seats on the instruction of the stewards.

Celtic have issued 128 "precautionary suspensions" against supporters believed to have been involved in causing damage at Fir Park in Friday's win over Motherwell.

The game was marred by disturbances in the visiting section of Fir Park as seats were ripped out while fireworks, smoke bombs and a flare were set off in scenes described by the Scottish Premier Football League as "shameful".

Celtic launched their own internal investigation into the events, and they have confirmed that 128 individuals will be temporarily banned from attending matches both at home and away.

A club statement read: "Following events on Friday evening at Fir Park Stadium, Celtic Football Club has issued precautionary suspensions against 128 individuals preventing them attending matches involving Celtic, pending further investigation. These suspensions will cover matches at Celtic Park and away matches.

"In addition, the Club will be relocating around 250 season book holders in Section 111 to other areas within the stadium, or offering refunds covering the remainder of the season to those who do not wish to be relocated.