• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buddies mission for new Aberdeen FC duo

Milsom and Blackman in frame to face St Mirren

By Charlie Allan :wave:

Published: 14/01/2011

NEW Aberdeen FC signings Nick Blackman and Rob Milsom were poised today to go straight into the team for tomorrow’s SPL clash with St Mirren at Pittodrie.

Midfielder Milsom, 24, has been signed from Fulham until the summer and Blackburn Rovers striker Nick Blackman, 21, has been signed on loan until the end of the season.

Blackman has been suffering from a viral infection but Aberdeen FC boss Craig Brown said: “Nick hasn’t been brought here to sit on the bench.”

Hoping to watch a lot of action around Helen Mirren's box tomorrow. With the cold weather it might be a bit bald and mucky in there but there should be plenty mouth watering play to be had. Our strikers have shown more thirst for penetration in that area so if a few of them can get on the end of some hopeful balls then I'm sure they will be bursting her net good and proper.

COYR

Hoping to watch a lot of action around Helen Mirren's box tomorrow. With the cold weather it might be a bit bald and mucky in there but there should be plenty mouth watering play to be had. Our strikers have shown more thirst for penetration in that area so if a few of them can get on the end of some hopeful balls then I'm sure they will be bursting her net good and proper.

COYR

do you just copy and paste that every time we play her?  ;)

In/Oot: Oot, I'm as poor as a church mouse whose wife has run away with all his cheese. Roll on pay day.

Prematcher: Gym

Match: Listening online

Postmatcher: watching Saturday night football, no doubt.

Prediction: 2-0 Aberdeen

do you just copy and paste that every time we play her?  ;)

I have a Helen Mirren sticky on my desktop.  :P

I will continue to post similar humour until I get the full acknowledgement I feel I deserve. If I get a plethora of posts telling me how clever, and at the same time funny I am then I might move on to my next moment of genius. Is that not how DT works ?

I have a Helen Mirren sticky on my desktop.  :P

I will continue to post similar humour until I get the full acknowledgement I feel I deserve. If I get a plethora of posts telling me how clever, and at the same time funny I am then I might move on to my next moment of genius. Is that not how DT works ?

I just read your first post and wonder if social services know you have children.

From the Beeb:

Rob Milsom is in line for his Aberdeen debut against St Mirren, but fellow new loan signing Nick Blackman has a virus and may have to wait to make his bow.

Nikola Vujadinovic requires clearance to play after extending his loan from Udinese while Yoann Folly, Darren Mackie and Fraser Fyvie remain out.

St Mirren striker Gareth Wardlaw is out of the trip to Pittodrie and Michael Higdon is a doubt with a knee problem.

A foot knock could keep Marc McAusland out and Patrick Cregg is suspended.