Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Dunfermline v Aberdeen

Can anyone tell me the dates of the semi-final and final please?  Checked the sfa website but cant find anything, not being presumptious but might need time off work.  :thumbsup:

It's the 25th/26th April I believe

I have already checked this out so it doesn't clash with easter or my favourite auntie's 70th birthday

Tho I am supposed to have the girls that weekend  :o

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the 25th/26th April I believe

I have already checked this out so it doesn't clash with easter or my favourite auntie's 70th birthday

Tho I am supposed to have the girls that weekend  :o

It is that weekend, directly after the split. Although I got that from Wiki so who knows.

What a joke.

Can't wait to see the ibrox crowd for that one ::)

On the up side should mean a pretty good turnout at east end park.  Just a shame I can't make it.

Judging by the radio commentary tonight for Helens game, Sky Sports will be showing another crowd pleaser too  ::) Its painfully predictable I suppose.

Pars raging that we're taking over their home "end", ie their half of the stand opposite the main:

http://www.dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=812820&t=812820

Pars fans have the NW stand back.

Pars Fans in the North West for visit of Aberdeen

Dunfermline Athletic are delighted to inform all fans that sponsors have come forward to cover the cost of re-opening East Enclosure below the Main Stand, and to cover the additional stewarding costs to be incurred in North Stand, Main Stand and South East Enclosure areas for the Scottish Cup quarter Final against Aberdeen. This will enable Pars fans access to their traditional NW stand for the Cup match!

The East Enclosure's availability means DAFC now has the option to release that area for Aberdeen FC ticketing if required.

EDIT:  Dig out the old panic button:

Tickets available for Dunfermline Athletic  fans from Saturday 21/2( for Season Ticket holders) and Thursday 26/2 will be for the Norrie McCathie Stand and Main Stand (West and Centre): total 5292

Tickets for East Stand and North East Stand have been issued to Aberdeen FC; total 4143

Other seating areas will be released as required, as tickets are sold through.

I read somewhere on their site that they would be opening up other areas if demand was there. I'm fucked if I know what the hell they are talking about when they mention the East North Norrie Wing. Great news that we have sold all our tickets. I assume they must be selling theirs well also if they have claimed back the stand they were giving us.

Hopefully we will see the good old days of Dons fans in the home end  :thumbsup:

http://www.dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=816873&t=816873

This thread on the pars site makes you weep for the poor bastards. They have themsleves beaten already because we have sold 6000 tickets  :lolabove:.

They are paranoid that Dons fans will invade their end. Wouldn't it be shocking if loads of us signed up to their forum and said we had bought tickets for their end and 'would it be safe' ;D