Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dunfermline v Aberdeen

http://www.dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=816873&t=816873

This thread on the pars site makes you weep for the poor bastards. They have themsleves beaten already because we have sold 6000 tickets  :lolabove:.

They are paranoid that Dons fans will invade their end. Wouldn't it be shocking if loads of us signed up to their forum and said we had bought tickets for their end and 'would it be safe' ;D

I think we have sold just over 5000 and the "extra" tickets are for the enclosure at the front of the main stand, east, and number about 300, taking our total allocation to 5400.  Thanks to the whining of the pars fans I presume that is far as "official" tickets will go and it will be back to the old behind enemy lines

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wave:

Considering it's the norm for away fans to have half the ground it was all the more annoying that the club decided to give the majority of the home ends to your allocation. (Thankfully they've now seen sense).

Perhaps your fans wouldn't have appreciated a full on away support in your usual home ends and your team running out to the sight of those supporters instead of your own? Always try the shoe on the other foot before ye put the boot in guys.

As for the gas references on here from a minority, put them away please. Absolutely no need for it --- don't even consider doing this at EEP as you'll be collared from the start. Please do not associate yourselves with lower intelligence beings (I'm also referring to some Airdrie and Falkirk fans...) who also think it's fun to bring something like that to our stadium. It just makes you look rather daft in the long run.

Banter is and always will be brilliant between two opposing sets of fans --- looking forward to the game immensely. Sad that the Beeb have decided it wasn't "big" enough to be shown on TV but this won't detract from the game itself.

Tickets went on general sale yesterday and it's going well so far. Should be a good atmosphere, and a good game.

Enjoy!

Buffy (from dafc.net)  ;D

(Edited - sorry didn't realise the pink would be as light as it was..) (I take it you don't have swear filters on here? Jeesh)

Considering it's the norm for away fans to have half the ground it was all the more annoying that the club decided to give the majority of the home ends to your allocation. (Thankfully they've now seen sense).

Perhaps your fans wouldn't have appreciated a full on away support in your usual home ends and your team running out to the sight of those supporters instead of your own? Always try the shoe on the other foot before ye put the boot in guys.

As for the gas references on here from a minority, put them away please. Absolutely no need for it --- don't even consider doing this at EEP as you'll be collared from the start. Please do not associate yourselves with lower intelligence beings (I'm also referring to some Airdrie and Falkirk fans...) who also think it's fun to bring something like that to our stadium. It just makes you look rather daft in the long run.

Banter is and always will be brilliant between two opposing sets of fans --- looking forward to the game immensely. Sad that the Beeb have decided it wasn't "big" enough to be shown on TV but this won't detract from the game itself.

Tickets went on general sale yesterday and it's going well so far. Should be a good atmosphere, and a good game.

Enjoy!

atleast have the deceny to write in a text you can fucking see, rather than the pink you chose.

tool

Enjoy!

Sssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Enjoy!

(Edited - sorry didn't realise the pink would be as light as it was..) (I take it you don't have swear filters on here? Jeesh)

Whats the best bit of the 'home' end for Aberdeen fans to buy tickets for? I think my mates called up East End and bought theirs in the North West stand.

Someone gonna explain 'the gas references' and why we would be 'collared' from the start?

Homecoming Scottish Cup Quarter Final -

Saturday 7th March 2009

Dunfermline v Aberdeen

SEASON TICKETS NOT VALID FOR THIS GAME

Update on Ticket Sales as at 3rd March 2009

DAFC are delighted to announce that since becoming available for sale to DAFC Season Ticket holders on Saturday 21st February, the Homecoming Scottish Cup Quarter Final Tickets for DAFC big clash against Aberdeen have literally been flying out of the office. By Monday afternoon (02/03/09) over 3100 had been sold to home support and Aberdeen had sold over 5000!

TICKET OFFICE OPENING HOURS

HOME SUPPORT TICKETS ONLY are still available at the Ticket Office at East End Park. They are also available to purchase at the Club Shop in the Kingsgate Shopping Centre.

Further to a pre-match meeting with the Police today DAFC have had to revise our Ticket Office Opening Hours for this Saturday

The ticket office opening hours this week will be Monday - Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 7th March 9 - 10.30 for HOME TICKET SALES ONLY and then it will re-open from 12 - 2.30 for pre-paid ticket collection only.

Tickets are also available from the Club Shop in the Kingsgate Shopping Centre Monday- Friday 9am-5.30pm and Saturday 7th March 9 - 10.30 for HOME TICKET SALES ONLY ..

A DAFC Spokeswomen commented "We are having to follow Police guidelines regarding our ticket office opening hours, given that this game is so popular and Aberdeen have sold out their allocation, the DAFC Ticket Office at East End Park and the DAFC shop at the Kingsgate, will not be allowed to sell tickets from after 10.30 on Saturday 7th March 2009"

Tickets are priced at £16 for adults and £8 for concessions.

For more information please call the Ticket Office on 0870 300 1201 or email tickets@dafc.co.uk

So how many of that 3100 are Dons fans then ?

We need to at least get to the semi in the Cup then we can have a wee look at the draw.

See whats what then.

Depends on what the old firm do in the quarters and whether they end up against each other in the semi or not. I suspect it will be warm ball cold ball draw as per.

We need to at least get to the semi in the Cup then we can have a wee look at the draw.

See whats what then.

Depends on what the old firm do in the quarters and whether they end up against each other in the semi or not. I suspect it will be warm ball cold ball draw as per.

Thats pretty presumptious!

What makes you think either of the Old Farm will get there?  8)

This is a now a massive game for Calderwood.  :hammer:

Defeat on Saturday and there will be sections of the support calling for his head, more so than normal.

I'm not sure how I'll feel if we get beat, but its clearly the most important game of the season so far.

This is a now a massive game for Calderwood.  :hammer:

Defeat on Saturday and there will be sections of the support calling for his head, more so than normal.

I'm not sure how I'll feel if we get beat, but its clearly the most important game of the season so far.

If it goes pear shaped on Saturday, there will be a backlash as you say. I just wonder how much Calderwood realises this?  Huge support down for it, huge incentive to win, huge (whisper it) expectation... we wouldn't bottle it, would we?