Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dunfermline v Aberdeen

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that photo. It was a women taking it and when I put my arms up in the air she smiled and laughed. Either she was laughing inwardly at the idiocy of 'grown men' at the football or she was looking for the Ajja man fat.

BB, were you sitting in a group of 3. Two stocky blokes and a smaller, more slight gent just to the right of myself, FJ and Padre ?

I remember that photo. It was a women taking it and when I put my arms up in the air she smiled and laughed. Either she was laughing inwardly at the idiocy of 'grown men' at the football or she was looking for the Ajja man fat.

BB, were you sitting in a group of 3. Two stocky blokes and a smaller, more slight gent just to the right of myself, FJ and Padre ?

I surely was. I was sitting on my lonesome out of the three.

I surely was. I was sitting on my lonesome out of the three.

:lolabove: If you were the one sitting in the single seat immediately to my right I remember looking over and thinking you looked a bit like a hooligan  :P  You should have said hello. I actually asked FJ and Padre if they had ever met you while we were sitting on that train. Bizarre.

:lolabove: If you were the one sitting in the single seat immediately to my right I remember looking over and thinking you looked a bit like a hooligan  :P  You should have said hello. I actually asked FJ and Padre if they had ever met you while we were sitting on that train. Bizarre.

Wouldn't be the first time!

Aye, that was me.  In fact, you described me as "stocky".  I'm 6ft 2!!!  That's not stocky! Cheeky bastard!  ;)  I was going to say hello but i wasn't certain it was the "fatjim brothers", i'm more alarmed that was El Padre next to you!!

Aye, that was me.  In fact, you described me as "stocky".  I'm 6ft 2!!!  That's not stocky! Cheeky bastard!   ;)  I was going to say hello but i wasn't certain it was the "fatjim brothers", i'm more alarmed that was El Padre next to you!!

Were you wondering what Peter Crouch was doing on a train from Paisley ?

6ft 2 is not that big dude  ;) I can edit the post to rotund if you like  :P