• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooo Wooo Wooo

Anyone else getting excited yet?

Wooo Wooo Wooo

Let's do these fife tinks!!!

Wooo Wooo Wooo

WoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Postponed. Overflowing shower 5 mins before kick off causes tan stand to explode in away dressing room."

I kind of liked this quote in amongst the match predictions being made by the Pars fans on their site.

Jimmy rings the changes today as he shuffles his pack from Tuesday night. Out go Vidal, Maguire, Mackie and the injured Lee Miller as Duff, Young, Wright and Jamie Smith all come in to the starting eleven. Vidal drops out of the squad, while Mackie and Maguire are on the bench with Bossu, Considine and the returning Richard Foster. The referee is Craig Thomson and the full starting line up is:

Aberdeen: Langfield, Mulgrew, Mair, Diamond, Duff, Severin, Kerr, Aluko, Smith, Wright, Young.

How Mulgrew and Mair have kept their positions is beyond me, but come on lads, let's fucking do this!!

:ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras: :ultras:

I wonder where Young is playing. presumably upfront with Aluko wide left, or vice versa.

Aluko on the left, young on the right, Smith and Wright up front?

I'm presuming Duff will be at right back... after JC saying when he signed he wouldn't play him there as United used him there and it clearly wasn't his position.

Sounded like we scored then sat back and let them attack us.  Raging, why did we not go for the jugular?

BBC certainly suggested that too. Shouldn't be a shock though, seems to be the tactics the players use frequently, presumably because thats what Jimmy tells them to do.

So time for you to sit back Jimmy, in your armchair, and draft your resignation

Nae bugger more disappointed more than me [ well apart from the bairn ] that we didn't finish this off on the day. Don't even consider Dunfermline to have looked even a particularily good first division team. Sure we'll see them off in the replay a week on Tuesday.

Nae doubt there will be calls on other minor AFC sites calling for a public lynching of JC,JN,SC,SM,WM, Foster, Duff, Mackie and any "fraudulent" AFC supporter who isn't firmly in the JIG camp

Still in the cup, played some great stuff up to and including when we scored, a start for Wright, improvement from Mulgrew, 90 minutes for Smith, very disappointed we didn't win but we'll tcb at home, maybe sky money and more time for Smith.

Said exactly that to the bairn driving back home.

Just need to hope no adverse reaction to it

Saw you and SM'sW in front of the globes Al, bar luck! ;)

Aye dinnae really ken ony of the globe boys though.

Was speaking to FJ afore the game as he was sitting with them.

You should have come down for a blether a half time :wave:

Still in the cup, played some great stuff up to and including when we scored

We were fucking abysmal once again! Only slightly better than tuesday but we were paying worse shite.

improvement from Mulgrew,

What fucking planet are you on? he was as shite as he was against St Mirren!

If you think drawing with a shite team like dunfermline is good stuff, I dont even know what to say to that! That is not good enough in my eyes and goign on the reaction on every fan I saw post game I would say they agree with me.

I will quote to you one of the Australian guys we had with us today

how can you guys go to watch shite like this every week.

From the commentary, it sounded like we played some good football in the second half, should have done enough to win it on the day. I have no fears we'll get past them in the replay.

I certainly value the opinion of TF, BiGal and the redTV commentary team higher than that of a pished up bizer and an Aussie who knows fuck all about football.

Didn't get down today so listened to the game on radio scotland, but I think it's a great result.  We're in the semi-final draw tomorrow, the club are goinig to make a few quid from a replay, and we've slipped up so often before against lesser opposition.

Stick together, stick with Jimmy and the boys, results elsewhere today (and hopefully tomorrow) could give us a great chance of a cup final this season.

Bit gutted we didn't win today but we'll finish the tie at Pittodrie no problem.

Great atmosphere.

Kerr and Aluko were excellent today.

Wright was given a thankless task and I think he caused enough bother.

Second half we were on a rampage up until the goal. Stepped off after that, should have had it sewn up.

We're still in it and that's the most important thing.