Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

23/24 Strips

Initial reaction is it looks like someone has had a few different coloured tins of paint and chucked them at the shirt

Having said that once I see us in action wearing it and rampaging our way through the Europa League group, I retain the right to change my mind on it 😉

We don't usually get a new home AND away kit in the same season. But club seems to indicate on FB that a new home kit is coming. A couple of Adidas red kits have been released so far, notably Nottingham Forest and Benfica. Both quite different designs, I think I would prefer the Nottingham Forest one out of those two designs ...

20230621_112305.jpg

20230621_112251.jpg

2 minutes ago, Reekie_Red said:

We don't usually get a new home AND away kit in the same season. But club seems to indicate on FB that a new home kit is coming. A couple of Adidas red kits have been released so far, notably Nottingham Forest and Benfica. Both quite different designs, I think I would prefer the Nottingham Forest one out of those two designs ...

20230621_112305.jpg

20230621_112251.jpg

Aye. Hope It's more like the Forest one. Not all that taken with the Benfica one.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Reekie_Red said:

Do we not? I thought that was quite typical these days. Milk the fans as much as possible and all that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, manc_don said:

I like it, would happily buy it! You’ll be able to spot me when you’re in wellington next reekie 😉

I’d be amazed if they better the home jersey from last season. Fucking love that still.

Be able to spot you as youd be the only person in Wellington not layered up with wooly hats and thermals 🤣

Never thought I'd head from NZ to Scotland for a holiday in the hope of getting a tan 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Came across a rangers page with Dave Cormack in full kit. 

The comments were amazing. Totally against what I expected. I'd say 90% said it was a cracking kit ( although the badge got stick) and i'd also say 80% were actually praising Dave for being a real fan.

Never thought I'd see the day. This however is definitive proof that it's a proper kit.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0H6Nx4NpgE6jzNTXsSyLtZyE7K6nk8Tk4C8eDFWChQwhr6gMY1eTHPDMr6BrYnw3el&id=100064395833181

Edited by redordead
Added link for proof
  • Like 3

On 21/06/2023 at 00:35, scotfree said:

We had that abomination of a blue-away shirt only a few years ago. 

I actually bought that blue strip and I hardly ever buy a replica shirt. Thought it was a bit different.

I guess this current one also falls into the "different" category. I can see why people like it but I think it'll look odd when we're actually playing in it at the Stadio Olympico against Roma.