Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

23/24 Strips

8 hours ago, Panda said:

The Puma home & away tops we had in 97-98 were among my favourite strips. Just a shame they evoke memories of Roy Aitken and Alex Miller and us being gash (except Eoin Jess of course).

IMG_9303.thumb.jpeg.98c2f101d4058bd88407f382cc2a51f1.jpegIMG_9304.jpeg.a13d83fdb87eb5ef49088439955b5b1d.jpeg

This new home strip looks a lot like the Nike strip of 2010/11.

ecbb3d90-650f-4e94-b11b-e4f6c2b04d20.thumb.jpeg.79a31cd89a9d0b7d0c847d91ace7c0f6.jpegIMG_9301.thumb.jpeg.c5e6459fbda83128ac13420c6654c3e7.jpeg

I’ll agree on those particular puma ones, but others were pretty poor in quality. That Nike one was my least favourite one. The ones before were some of my favourite dons kits. The away adidas one after this one I think it was was epic. Love the two new tops, gold is a departure but I like it.

Not a fan of gold on a uniform, so not a fan. Disappointed as I liked the two that were listed a few days ago, we are red and white. I actually like the black though, is that our away strip for this year?? I buy one top a year, black one it is…..although is it unavailable in the club shop right now?

4 hours ago, Kowalski said:

Thirded. Both strips look fantastic IMHO. Already got the away one but that will have to do - expensive business for the fans with the club releasing two strips every season!

Surely if we’re ever to ditch Adidas, it would be for Castore hopefully. 

baseball-serious.gif.fb6dca1bdf9794f1a3b00ffbc947d55c.gif

3 hours ago, Reekie_Red said:

Those Puma ones were shit quality. The Living Design and Atlantic Telecom sponsor graphics peeled off mine within 2 years. My white Team Recruitment top from the Nike days is still immaculate condition. 

Are Squares and Discos crisps?

One is a shape and the other is an event you attend to let your hair down. 

16 hours ago, OrlandoDon said:

Not a fan of gold on a uniform, so not a fan. Disappointed as I liked the two that were listed a few days ago, we are red and white. I actually like the black though, is that our away strip for this year?? I buy one top a year, black one it is…..although is it unavailable in the club shop right now?

Away shirt is sold out at the moment.

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, OrlandoDon said:

Anyone know where I can get this seasons away top? Always sold out it seems the minute they come out. Open to buying a used (adult large)but in great nic too!

The Northern Lights kit? I’ll sell you mine if you can’t find a new one. Barely worn, it was an impulse purchase. Can send you pics in DM.