Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Farts v Dons @ Murrayfield

Bit early wi' this een, but it's a bit different seeing as it's at the rugger bugger stadium, so for many of us only time it's likely to be visited. Robbing bastards wanting £28 for it even so.

In or Oot: In, a rare away day for me

Pre: Driving and maybe some pub somewye

Faraboots: Fariver we get tickets

Prediction: 0-4 McLean (4)

Crowd: 24,444

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit early wi' this een, but it's a bit different seeing as it's at the rugger bugger stadium, so for many of us only time it's likely to be visited. Robbing bastards wanting £28 for it even so.

I don't get the uproar about this one.  It's always £28 when we go to Tynecastle, if I was them, I wouldn't be charging any less for this fixture either. Don't get me wrong, it's an opportunity missed to really get a good crowd and lower prices, but why would they want to encourage more of us?  It's a home game for them.

I just wish Farts had had the foresight to make this £15 and go for a huge crowd  :frown:

Still be a tremendous crowd, and not surprised if we finish selling over 7500.

Aye, massive shame. I guess they want it full, but not too full where we'd overtake them in noise  8)

I see the referee for Saturday is none other...than Craig Thomson...

I'm looking for a favour from someone if at all possible. My weekend just freed up and I'd really like to go, just phoned the club and they say they are not posting tickets out anymore (I live in Inverness). They also don't do any kind of collection from the ground so I was wondering off anyone going to the game that lives in Aberdeen could pick a ticket up for me and I'll get you in Edinburgh? Defo be a pint or two in it for you. Pm if you are willing. Cheers

I'm looking for a favour from someone if at all possible. My weekend just freed up and I'd really like to go, just phoned the club and they say they are not posting tickets out anymore (I live in Inverness). They also don't do any kind of collection from the ground so I was wondering off anyone going to the game that lives in Aberdeen could pick a ticket up for me and I'll get you in Edinburgh? Defo be a pint or two in it for you. Pm if you are willing. Cheers

I won't be able to get down to Pittodrie myself today before it shuts but my mate was saying he's at a loose end in Edinburgh tomorrow and was thinking about buying a ticket. If he does you could buy yer ticket over the phone and he could collect it? Then I can hand yer ticket over tomorrow?