Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Farts v Dons @ Murrayfield

I won't be able to get down to Pittodrie myself today before it shuts but my mate was saying he's at a loose end in Edinburgh tomorrow and was thinking about buying a ticket. If he does you could buy yer ticket over the phone and he could collect it? Then I can hand yer ticket over tomorrow?

Pm'd you

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Pigs facebook page

HEARTS VS ABERDEEN FAN ADVICE

Just another friendly reminder to all fans attending the Hearts vs Aberdeen match at Murrayfield on Saturday that police will have an appropriate presence at the stadium to ensure alcohol, flares and fireworks are not brought into the stadium.

Please also remember that if you are considered to be too drunk, you will not be permitted entry to the match.

As we previously said, visiting fans should be aware that direct trains from Aberdeen to Edinburgh will stop at Haymarket train station. You should then make your way west along Haymarket Terrace and West Coates, onto Roseburn Terrace and Corstorphine Road towards the stadium.

Aberdeen supporters will be directed to the North turnstiles, next to Murrayfield ice rink.

Other trains from the north may stop at Edinburgh Gateway and fans can disembark here and take a tram to the Balgreen tram stop.

The Murrayfield and Roseburn areas are a ten-minute walk from this tram stop and there are a number of public houses and shops in this area.

We hope everyone has a great time and that football is the winner at the end of the day.

From the Pigs facebook page

HEARTS VS ABERDEEN FAN ADVICE

Just another friendly reminder to all fans attending the Hearts vs Aberdeen match at Murrayfield on Saturday that police will have an appropriate presence at the stadium to ensure alcohol, flares and fireworks are not brought into the stadium.

Please also remember that if you are considered to be too drunk, you will not be permitted entry to the match.

As we previously said, visiting fans should be aware that direct trains from Aberdeen to Edinburgh will stop at Haymarket train station. You should then make your way west along Haymarket Terrace and West Coates, onto Roseburn Terrace and Corstorphine Road towards the stadium.

Aberdeen supporters will be directed to the North turnstiles, next to Murrayfield ice rink.

Other trains from the north may stop at Edinburgh Gateway and fans can disembark here and take a tram to the Balgreen tram stop.

The Murrayfield and Roseburn areas are a ten-minute walk from this tram stop and there are a number of public houses and shops in this area.

We hope everyone has a great time and that football is the winner at the end of the day.

For those who are too drunk or anyone just feeling a bit tired, there will be 'executive' lounging recliner seats which convert into a very comfy bed.

Similar to those found on aircraft.

Why not????

:thumbsup:

Can't quite figure out the shape in today's line up.

Lewis, Logan, Shinnie, Considine, O'Connor, McLean, Rooney, Ball, Christie, Wright, May

4-5-1 With either Rooney or May wide left?

I'm sure I'm wrong but on paper the most logical line up is a clear 4-4-2, Ball and McLean in center mid, Wright and Christie wide, with May and Rooney up top. Surely not!!

Well, red tv picked a good game to provide their worst coverage yet. No pic in the first half then awful video and audio second half so I gave up with 20 mins left. Pretty sure they'll blame my computer, Irma, and the earthquake in Mexico.

From what I heard we thank Joe Lewis for an undeserved point. HOWEVER, we're in the same situation as last year. We get minimal preseason due to European game prep so we'll see tinkering and experimenting. This happened until December last year. We're had 5 average to poor performances and we're undefeated and joint top. We've ridden our luck and shouldn't be undefeated so no real valid complaints from me for now.

From what I heard we thank Joe Lewis for an undeserved point. HOWEVER, we're in the same situation as last year. We get minimal preseason due to European game prep so we'll see tinkering and experimenting. This happened until December last year. We're had 5 average to poor performances and we're undefeated and joint top. We've ridden our luck and shouldn't be undefeated so no real valid complaints from me for now.

We're second  ;)

But yes, a point and a clean sheet against a team it's traditionally tough to play against isn't the worst.  Just a shame that it wasn't a performance of any sort by the sounds of it, despite RedTV claiming a draw was a fair result  :rofl:  Shame for the 7,000 that went.  Still, as you say, undefeated so can't complain too much  :thumbsup:

So on the beach listening to radio scotland from 2pm onwards with build up to today's games. Delighted to hear we were to be the commentary game and then 3pm get the fucking message that not permitted to broadcast in my location.

Sounds like I didn't miss too much.

Thought today would have been a day for tansey to graft away in the middle of the park ?

How did Ball play ?

Had a feeling today might be a damp squib.A crumb of consolation in we played shit,and Hearts very well,but didnt lose,and from what I gather,Ball had a decent debut.

Obvious the teams still unsettled/getting to know each other,but I dont think it matters what formation we play,Rooney doesnt seem to be able to offer us enough these days unfortunately.Stewart and May would have been far more inventive.And am a wee bit tired of wanting MacLean to click.Definitely a player there,but we just havnt found how to get it out of him regularly.

Would drop both for Killie.As for the rest of defence/midfield,looks like a few more weeks of tinkering    :confused:  If we can find the right tempo and attitude more regularly(unlike today second half),and keep things respectable til it settles down.....

I dont buy into this tinkering with the team...formation..players iut of position too much.

If you have a good team they should still be able to play well.

If messi was played say left back, i bet he would still have a geeat game.

Pish excuses for a bunch of players playing bad.

Its why we were put out of europe against a slightly decent team we shouldve beaten.

That wasnt fitness we were just shite.

We need much much better.

:-\