Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

agree the cash will run dry but their expenses will be significantly higher this year plus paying legal fees, they need to pay close brothers off februaty a europa run may get 3-4 m , so again will need financing , or sell morelos for £11m

I think that they will have paid the loan back already. I expect that the Europa league will be closer to £10M in revenue given the size of Ibrox and dependent on the draw of course. I think it'll see them through to the end of the season. Either way, it saves them facing a huge problem quickly.

Marcos Tavares has vowed to make The Rangers his latest victim as Maribor try to overcome their first leg Ibrox nightmare in the Europa League. The veteran Brazilian striker has netted five goals against Scottish teams since arriving in Slovenia ten years ago and has helped them beat Rangers, Celtic, Hibs and Aberdeen over the years.

We are all rooting for you Marcos, only 2 goals required and none against.  :thumbsup:

Rangers have taken "immense strides" forward under new boss Steven Gerrard, says Scotland counterpart Alex McLeish. "Steven Gerrard has come in and given Rangers a new lease of life," McLeish told BBC Scotland."If you compare it to last season then you have to say it's immense strides Rangers have taken under Steven."Gary McAllister is a very close friend and these guys have the belief, knowledge and gravitas to be at a club like Rangers. I think they inspire other players. Players that maybe didn't do quite so well will now probably play to a level higher than they thought they were capable of. That's the type of experience that Steven Gerrard and Gary McAllister bring to Rangers. Although it is only two games into the new league season, McLeish has been impressed with the challenge already mounted from those attempting to catch Brendan Rodgers' side.

Ex Aberdeen legend or not just stop this shit, We can all see where this is going reference the Scotland squad.. :mad:

Ex Aberdeen legend or not just stop this shit, We can all see where this is going reference the Scotland squad.. :mad:

I think that there is good argument to say that Ryan Jack deserves a call up. McGregor obviously. I'm not sure who else could play? McRorie? Murphy? I think the argument is moot as they're riddled with foreigners.

Ryan Jack was superb at Right Back for Scotland at Pittodrie under Malky Mackay.

A player who can read a game and who rarely loses possession, he is perfect for that position.

Aye, the only problem is that he has a nose bleed crossing the half way line. He's turned into an excellent midfielder again (he was playing well in the last 6 months with us), but he forgot how to take the ball forward in the process. He has the ability, but he'd need to re-learn it. Playing alongside guys like Flood meant that he had to curtail his movement for the betterment of the team. With the hun being able to splash out on 853 midfielders, I expect he'll have the opportunity to be more box-to-box than previously. It remains to be seen whether he can do that, he's always struggled with shooting. It's the same with his long range passing and his crossing, he canna kick the ball hard enough or whip it round. I think that prevents him from being an all round decent right back, and I expect Scotland will play a back 3 where he wouldn't fit in (he'd be shite as a wing back).

Dave King calls general meeting for Friday August 31 to approve new £12m share issue

The total number of shares to be bought is 63,147,137, meaning the value of the offer is £12.6million.

I am no financial expert but how many Million shares can a club actually sell  :confused:

The Suns take on the trouble at Maribor

Maribor fans set captured Rangers fans’ flags and scarves on fire as their Europa League hopes were crushed.And the Maribor ultras made their displeasure clear towards the end of the game.Smoke could be seen billowing from the end behind Allan McGregor’s goal and it soon became clear what was causing it.

Slovenian supporters could be seen dangling the captured Rangers flags over the hoardings at the front of the stand, with one of them being set alight. Other masked fans among the crowd could be seen setting fire to Gers scarves that they had gotten their hands on ahead of the game.

Oh their take on The Rangers fighting police:

Rangers fans were caught up in clashes with police in the hours before the game, with videos showing ugly scenes of officers with batons and riot shields wading into supporters.

Slovenian police later claimed the visiting fans had “attacked” their officers and detained six supporters for their roles in the incident.

:laughing: :laughing:

I see Steeeeveeeee Geeeeee is moaning about lack of “respect” again after the Maribor game.

What a wankstain

He is in for a huge fall. Could not happen to a nicer chap.

That class quote still annoys me and no comeback from any other SPFL clubs on it  :mad:

He will annoy most SPFL clubs over the season with his post match quotes/moaning

The national press give not a fuck.....his quotes are a goldmine for them. Sevco and the Dhims are all they care about as 90% plus of their readership will follow one or the other.