Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

9 hours ago, manc_don said:

Just with your connections I got a bit excited 😂 damn you and TLG! At that price it would be a no brainer.

Well it appears one foreign journalist said deal was close, Aberdeen say no contact, so looks like there's nothing in it.

I'd like Ramadani to stay on the basis of keeping some sort of settled squad, ie we don't want too many changes in one summer. But if we got offered a seven figure sum for him then I'd take it, 100%.

• Like 1

We should not be accepting anything less than £2m with add ons from a Seria A team. If they rate him as good enough to play for them in that league, he is worth at least that. Also the fact that he is a mainstay in our team and we would struggle to replace him and we already have a very difficult summer ahead of us to rebuild the squad. As AB said, we will be difficult to deal with. We have to show we mean business.

Edited by Chris Frae Killie
  • Like 1

See Bruce Anderson is a wanted man in Georgia 😮

Think we might be entitled to a percentage of any fee if he goes as think we waived any compensation we were due under freedom of contract in order to bring Jet on board, but had a clause with a % of any future sale 🤔

Sure there'll be others on here able to clarify that one way or the other.

12 hours ago, Reekie_Red said:

Hah Jet. What a highly disappointing signing. Would much rather Jet from Gladiators 

Jet from Gladiator. Big memory from college. Carry out of hampden lager, 40p a can, and drool over Jet before a night out in Edinburgh. The good old days!

• Haha 1

All quiet here, any signing rumors???

so what the Scottish player rule? We need at least 6 home players on a match squad??? Barron shinnie Mackenzie devlin Milne bavidge? I’d like Milne to be one of our back up holding mids/central defenders but bavidge really needs to go out on loan…

19 hours ago, BigAl said:

See Bruce Anderson is a wanted man in Georgia 😮

Think we might be entitled to a percentage of any fee if he goes as think we waived any compensation we were due under freedom of contract in order to bring Jet on board, but had a clause with a % of any future sale 🤔

Sure there'll be others on here able to clarify that one way or the other.

Fee accepted by Livi but Anderson has turned down the move.

No windfall for us then 😉

4 hours ago, BigAl said:

Can see why as it’s a fair way off the beaten track and can’t see the money being offered being much more than he could get here. 

2 minutes ago, Jute said:

Guessing him being Scottish and complying with home grown player for Europe is main driver for this rather than ability. 

I'd like to think that it might just be a combination of both those factors 🤔

11 hours ago, BigAl said:

On footballing grounds alone I don't blame him but who the fuck wants to go be neighbours with Russia right now? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tlg1903 said:

On footballing grounds alone I don't blame him but who the fuck wants to go be neighbours with Russia right now? 

A true Dons fan would ensure that his club received a small percentage of a sell on fee regardless of their own personal circumstances and safety. I'm beginning to wonder if Anderson really is a fan at all.

• Haha 1

Been a very slow news week with the team in the algarve.  Hopefully we see a few more in the door before the week is out.  Saw on the BBC transfer sunpurs page the Sunday hun mentions the teklic link again as he scored at the weekend but probably just lazy paper talk

So latest rumours -  Allegedly 😉

Close to signing a right sided central defender

Declan John, yes he of Hun fame

Tyler Walker from Coventry City, a forward who can also play on the wing and whose father is none other than Des Walker (Notts Forest)

Make of them what you will 

1 hour ago, BigAl said:

So latest rumours -  Allegedly 😉

Close to signing a right sided central defender

Declan John, yes he of Hun fame

Tyler Walker from Coventry City, a forward who can also play on the wing and whose father is none other than Des Walker (Notts Forest)

Make of them what you will 

Saw the Declan John one mentioned on Twitter. Wouldn’t appear to be a bad option? We do actually need to start seeing some more bodies through the door, especially if we want any sort of cohesion by the time the season starts.