Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

14 minutes ago, Chris Frae Killie said:

Both Aberdeen & Hearts have rubbished the Liam Boyce rumours, but FS are just continuing with the "Aberdeen are linked" thing, in the same way every time they mention Connor Barron they say that Celtic have a fight on their hands to get him based on a scout watching him once.

Gets them hits though, innit. 

With Miovski, Watkins, this Duk lad and then trying to give Liam Harvey some minutes, I can't see us signing another frontman anyway, especially since there's every chance we don't get a suitable offer for Ramirez and decide to keep him. Think priority now is creative midfielder and a left sided defender, then we're ready to absolutely piss this league.

• Like 2

Think the contract length is five years.

I will go on record and wish him the very best for the future. I hope he continues to develop and goes from strength to strength earning us a nice fee from his next transfer.

Special memories from his time with us obviously being the goal at Turf Moor and THAT goal at Hampden against Der Hun.

Best of luck Lewis.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jute said:

Cracking move for the lad and as said before think Europe will suit his game rather than the English Championship. 

Agreed.  His technical game will improve significantly after a few years in serie a.  

It was certainly time for Ferguson to move on, curious to see how his career plays out. I will add that I thought Adam Rooney was an excellent penalty taker and though he’d be hard to replace in that role, but Ferguson has been the best spot guy I’ve ever seen the dons have. Too lazy to check but I think he missed only one (out of ??)

On 13/07/2022 at 09:33, The D.O.C.1903 said:

It's not confirmed anywhere yet.

Apart from Harry "sue" ingolffson

JG mentioned it in his post match presser that he's hopeful it'll happen in the next couple of days. Had hoped to wake up to news of his signing, but hey ho.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, manc_don said:

I see jack Milne has signed a three year deal at the club. Not a bad couple of days for the lad. They obviously think very highly of him.

Great news.

Haven't seen him play yet but believe he is built like a brick shithouse.

1 hour ago, OrlandoDon said:

So are Duk, Mijofski, and Ramirez all typical #9 center forwards? Or anyone a 10 or wide player? Thinking Ramirez goes unless we are planning two up top maybe??

Think duk might be a wideish kind of guy. Perhaps a Watkins replacement/upgrade.

8 hours ago, manc_don said:

I see jack Milne has signed a three year deal at the club. Not a bad couple of days for the lad. They obviously think very highly of him.

Nice one. Looks a good player. Hope we get to see a bit more of him. Straight in for Scales versus the Tims will do nicely.

2 hours ago, tlg1903 said:

Fuck knows when we will get to see him though.  Mijovski still hasn't got a visa yet ffs 

I might be completely wrong about this, but with Duk being Portuguese and them being in the EU, I think his Visa application should be quicker. 

Even though the U.K. isn't in the EU, I think applicants from there tend to have less problems.

But, fuk knows.

2 hours ago, OrlandoDon said:

So are Duk, Mijofski, and Ramirez all typical #9 center forwards? Or anyone a 10 or wide player? Thinking Ramirez goes unless we are planning two up top maybe??

Miovski is a wide player, number 10 and striker I'm sure.

Some talk that Ramirez's family arrived yesterday so who knows.

• Like 1