Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

SC - Well vs. Dons

Huge game this weekend. If we can put in a shift like the second half, ideally not being 2-0 down before playing, then we’ve got a chance. Naturally being away goes against us, but surely our away form has to change at some point? 

out

bed

bed

bed

2-1 Dons, Ferguson and besuijen 

Well pretty comfortable in the table but not on a great run of form. Weve a better record in the SC down there,than up here apparently.Won our last 4 ties at fir Park.

If we're on our game,and assuming 'Well wont be over defensive for this game,then we've a decent chance

Oot > Red TV > Prediction > 1 - 3 Dons (Ramirez x2,Beisuijen)

Most important game of the season. Simply must win to keep any real interest in the season going. Management team must get tactics right from the start on Saturday. Expect Motherwell to play the same way as they have in previous games this seasons and with them resting starters mid week pretty obvious they regard this game as important. 

oot

dropping Bairn at dancing

local game

picking Bairn up from pals house

2-1 Ferguson and Kennedy

Ooh I'm actually in 

Right now on bus nursing a hangover and needing a wee half pint and grub

Some dodgy pub in Motherwell - hopefully might see a bit of the rugby 

Home after game to catch up on winter Olympics

Gonna be super optimistic and say 3 nil dons all scored in the last 10 mins Ramirez, Brown & McCrorie 😋

That was disappointing. They've battled where we haven't. Woods is fucking gash, I think even Samson would have dealt with that. They've recognised he's pish and have been throwing the ball on top of him. The pitch is a fucking disaster and they've avoided playing on it pretty successfully. Montgomery shite for the first goal, and I'd have Kennedy on for him (although I understand the desire for a left footer there). If we can get the ball down and play then we'll beat them. McRorie going off is fucking annoying. Gallagher getting booked for being started on by the weird cunt up front for them was bizarre.

2 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

Better team won. They battled harder and played to the conditions. The last ten minutes throw of the dice doesn't really reflect the game as it played out. If Glass goes, hopefully he'll deliver Montgomery back to the scum as part of his package.

Even if he was a very good addition to the team (and he doesn't really look any better that Campbell, ie,) he shouldn't be here.

Woods has looked poor. Should have lost a goal in the first half similar to the Celtic goal when he’s not brave enough to come out to collect a ball. Let’s it drop and the opponent gets ahead of him. Well player put it over the bar when a lighter touch scores.

we are really poor. While I have said give glass a chance, I just don’t see quality coaching and decision making, plus he hasn’t fixed the central creativity problem mcinnes couldn’t fix. Vicente and Montgomery have come in but that has been a few games now and neither have a goal or assist, the main reason they were brought in. Multiple changes at half time once in a while but when you do that regularly it suggests you are getting things wrong and it’s panic changes. 
I saw little of the game but we play so predictably. Side ways backwards and wide, all too slow and the opponent gets set defensively. No speed or creativity in the middle of the park kills us. And while conditions have been shit of late, we go long a lot more which for the most part is hit and hope.

worrying….

I will also add Mcinnes had to go but he knew our league and what it took to win. He had experience. It had gone stale, going backwards, and his time was up. Glass is learning on the job and, to me, Aberdeen is above that. Not a first time managers job.

Edited by OrlandoDon