Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

SC - Well vs. Dons

1 hour ago, dons8321 said:

Even if he was a very good addition to the team (and he doesn't really look any better that Campbell, ie,) he shouldn't be here.

Yeh I just can't get my head around that.

We're asking our ex-manager to develop Campbell while we play who Celtic don't rate. He's certainly no Ryan Christie.

Arrived home expecting full blown vitriol on here, but it seems a little passive.

Maybe everyone had been worn down and feel like most of the players seem to be i.e. not giving a flying fuck.

I have to confess I kind of feel a bit of that myself and after venting my anger as they headed off, I am feeling strangely non plussed.

One thing is certain, I won't be going to Fir Park next weekend.

Fuck the lot of them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jute said:

Oh well season over. Can we end the experiment now.

Keep seeing folk using the word experiment. Why was appointing Glass an experiment?

Anyway I can forgive a crap appointment, every chairman makes one now and again. When you realise it was a mistake though, just hold your hand up and make a change.

Edited by wokinginashearerwonderland
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, wokinginashearerwonderland said:

Keep seeing folk using the word experiment. Why was appointing Glass an experiment?

Anyway I can forgive a crap appointment, every chairman makes one now and again. When you realise it was a mistake though, just hold your hand up and make a change.

For me calling it an experiment is the only way I can rationalise appointing a development team manager with no experience of managing outside the U.S. and a win ratio of 25-30% in the U.S. It has to be an experiment. 

• Like 1

What a pile of shite!

Wake up to us getting beaten and Scotland in the rugby.

Double whammy.

Please sack Glass!

Nothing will ever change unless we start making big appointments in management and persuade better players to come here.

Should've taken the money for Ramsay and anyone else. Get money in and rip the fuck out of our mediocrity.

It's no coincidence that Ramsay and Besuijen are very good players=from outwith the British Isles!!!!

The league is fucked too.

Thanks Cormack, Glass etc.

Anyone seen the scene from Instinct when Anthony Hopkins opens the cage door and the gorilla doesn't even try to escape because it's given up.

That's our season. (Months ago😕)

Sakes, 2-1 them was actually my first thought and I changed it to try and be optimistic.  It's getting harder and harder to get up for these games. Season well and truly over. Fully expect us to go into a relegation battle.

Out of interest, why did Ferguson go up into the stands?

Shite start to the sunday, crazy winds here in WLG due to offshoot winds from a cyclone. Only positive is that it hopefully washes the those around parliament away.

2 hours ago, manc_don said:

M

Out of interest, why did Ferguson go up into the stands?

Due to covid, the away dressing room was moved to the away stand, and appears to be staying there for the time being, so the team had to walk up the steps past the fans.

6 hours ago, Panda said:

Due to covid, the away dressing room was moved to the away stand, and appears to be staying there for the time being, so the team had to walk up the steps past the fans.

I thought the crowd at the end were quite nasty tbh - I totally get the frustration and how passionate we all are about the dons and I recognise the need to vent but given there was over 2000 of us there we didn't exactly at any point get behind the team or try to get them going - my first game of the season so I appreciate if you've gone to a few you probably have no spirit left and can't quite believe how badly we continue to play 

Unfortunately for the players doing the walk of shame at the end in our stand can't have been good for their state of mind either so who knows how they will approach Tuesday's game!!

I actually was buzzing when we scored and I saw a real live goal but then it was just bloody awful to watch 😥

• Like 3

I don't believe a new manager will sort our players out. 

For me you're either good at football or not very good and won't be much better.

We have too many bang on average players in our squad who just can't perform consistently at a higher level.

We need a new manager to build a better team and buy quality.

Sorry Glass but your time is up now.

It's just unacceptable.