Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Ramsay

BigAl

I've not seen a more complete player this century. He's fantastic. I can't see a way that he won't go to the top. Apparently Everton are switching interest from Patterson because of price, but I doubt that. Ramsay is just better (currently). 

£10M in January with a loan for the remainder of the season sounds reasonable.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7696532/everton-ramsay-missing-rangers-patterson/

Apologies for the source.

To save you clicking on it, let me summarise

Everton feel they are being priced out of move for Patterson and think they can get Ramsay for a fraction of the fee Patterson would cost.

Also states that Leicester, Southampton & West Ham are all sniffing about.

What they don't say however is the fact that Ramsay has three years remaining on his contract

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/09/2021 at 06:35, BigAl said:

A certain down market tabloid claiming an exclusive this morning that Man Utd are now watching Ramsey.

Make of it what you will.

Now said rag are claiming another exclusive regarding links with Norwich, Man Utd, and Leicester.  Can't wait to hear what next weeks episode from Calvin's agent reveals.

• 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Not at all Al.

We won't accept 2 million anyway.

Of course we won't accept it but anyone genuinely thinking that any club is coming in with opening offers above that sort of figure is sadly mistaken in my opinion.

Only way we're getting a fair wedge for him is if there is a bidding war.

I'm of the opinion that the fact he's been out injured for the past few weeks might just work in our favour and that Ramsay will still be here when the window shuts at end of January.