Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Andy Murray

K-9

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone watching Murray this morning. Oooft exciting stuff, 1 set all with Andy just going 5 - 3 up in the third!! F

Aye it was a bit nervy in parts but Murray's fitness seems very good at the moment.

He'll be up against most of the stadium tomorrow morning but I reckon he'll reach the semi.

I think he will be fine this morning - and Nadal is out!!!!

To be honest Nadal wasn't worrying me too much. He hasn't been his usual devastating self for ages now. Berdych is more likely to beat Murray than Nadal IMO my opinion. If Murray beats Kyrigos (which has just started). Murray's 0-30 down already FFS sake. Sack the board.

To be honest Nadal wasn't worrying me too much. He hasn't been his usual devastating self for ages now. Berdych is more likely to beat Murray than Nadal IMO my opinion. If Murray beats Kyrigos (which has just started). Murray's 0-30 down already FFS sake. Sack the board.

Agree about Nadal.

Going okay for Murray so far, first set 6-3.

The final will be on at about 9am UK time.

I was reading on the BBC that Murray made a "poor start". Pish. He was edged out in the tie break in a set that both men played really well in. Berdych is a right good player and you have to be superb to turn that around into a pretty convincing win like Murray did.