Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Andy Murray

K-9

Looked almost back to his best last night, very good performance against Nadal on Clay, unlucky not to win.

Nadal had to dig very, very deep to grind out the win. I was disappointed that Murray lost the match from a break up in the 3rd even if it was against Nadal and even if Murray did initially go a break down in that set. As far as I could tell Nadal was there for the taking. Unforced errors from Murray cost him dear but having said that it was a hugely encouraging performance and both men played some unreal tennis. Surely Murray must take confidence from this and realise that he can play his tennis on clay and can trouble everyone like he does on the other surfaces.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He's lost his hunger. His whole career life was geared towards winning Wimbledon and now he's done that he could either lack direction and struggle or play like a man possessed free of pressure and expectation. Unfortunately it's the former.

He needs to punt Mauresmo though. And when he hires a good coach he then needs to listen to the cunt.

He's lost his hunger. His whole career life was geared towards winning Wimbledon and now he's done that he could either lack direction and struggle or play like a man possessed free of pressure and expectation. Unfortunately it's the former.

He needs to punt Mauresmo though. And when he hires a good coach he then needs to listen to the cunt.

Plenty of rumours that Kim fell out with him just before the final, but thankfully he's not used that as an excuse.

Bit early to punt Mauresmo though?  She's just in the door.  Probably wouldn't be in this predicament if he'd stuck with Lendl though.

Plenty of rumours that Kim fell out with him just before the final, but thankfully he's not used that as an excuse.

Bit early to punt Mauresmo though?  She's just in the door.  Probably wouldn't be in this predicament if he'd stuck with Lendl though.

Just before the final? Do you mean the quarter-final? Haven't heard those rumours.

Just before the final? Do you mean the quarter-final? Haven't heard those rumours.

Oops, I meant the quarter-final.  Yeah he was caught on camera saying something like "five fucking minutes before the match" (or something like that) so plenty of speculation that something happened that may have affected his mentality.

Oops, I meant the quarter-final.  Yeah he was caught on camera saying something like "five fucking minutes before the match" (or something like that) so plenty of speculation that something happened that may have affected his mentality.

He never swore. He said "Forty five minutes before the match" No idea what he was talking about though. Not that it matters to me if he swears or not.

• 1 month later...