Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Andy Murray

K-9

Watching the Nadal match just now before I get up for work - do you reckon Murray & Federer will still be on court at 12 if I take an early lunch and head to the pub  ;D

Maybe think about having your coffee break fairly sharp if you want to see any of this

I don't think anything should be taken away from Wawrinka. The boy was playing out of his mind and was a set and a break up before Nadal's injury started affecting him. Nadal's injury knocked Stan's concentration out. I'd go as far as to say that had Nadal not gotten injured he may have won in straight sets. His tennis was that good.

• 1 month later...

Murray a set down to Djokovic, no thanks to the ref  :hammer:

He's been playing well too  :hammer:

I never saw the match because I was bossing the midfield at 5-a-side but I heard Djok reached over the net to hit a volley? Umpire called it legit but was it? Murray's inability to put this sort of shit out of his mind isn't good, like. I was disappointed at the result. I wonder if he's maybe lacking hunger right now?

I never saw the match because I was bossing the midfield at 5-a-side but I heard Djok reached over the net to hit a volley? Umpire called it legit but was it? Murray's inability to put this sort of shit out of his mind isn't good, like. I was disappointed at the result. I wonder if he's maybe lacking hunger right now?

That's what happened, but it was replayed on the big screen which didn't help.  Djokovic was miles over the net when he hit it, very poor decision from the umpire.  Murray played very well, best performance since Wimbledon but fizzled out a bit in the second set.

Good luck with the new job.

Turned the role down. I told him I had commitments to AFC football club that I didn't want to break however I also told him that I was willing to discuss the role again once AFC turn shite again.

Andy Murray will not be naming his new coach on Wednesday, after it was confirmed that a message he posted on Twitter  was an April Fool's joke.

The British number one, who split from Ivan Lendl last month, tweeted on Tuesday that an announcement about about a replacement was imminent.

However, it was later confirmed by his management that the post was a joke.

Feeble.