Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Andy Murray

K-9

I'm not one for telling tales, but it appears someone has broken forum rules and basic etiquette here by not searching for an existing Andy Murray thread and utilising, rather than starting a fresh one. I mean, I'm not a moderator or anything - I couldn't be trusted with the power - but it's safe to say that if I were, it's this type of offence that I'd be cracking down on. I don't know what the forum moderator equivalent of a water cannon is, but I'd be taking a leaf out of Johnson's book and buying up a few before this sort of thing gets out of hand.

16 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

I'm not one for telling tales, but it appears someone has broken forum rules and basic etiquette here by not searching for an existing Andy Murray thread and utilising, rather than starting a fresh one. I mean, I'm not a moderator or anything - I couldn't be trusted with the power - but it's safe to say that if I were, it's this type of offence that I'd be cracking down on. I don't know what the forum moderator equivalent of a water cannon is, but I'd be taking a leaf out of Johnson's book and buying up a few before this sort of thing gets out of hand.

I don't see how posting about Andy 'the ball buster' Murray who is currently lawn bowls champ of St Kitts and Nevis is a breach of rules?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RicoS321 said:

Ode to Rico:

Tell tale tit

Yer tongue shall be slit

And all the dogs in the town

Shall have a bit ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RicoS321 said:

Used to be extremely simple to merge topics on the site but a combination of the site upgrade and my advancing years means I'm a dottled auld fart that no longer knows how to do this task.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BigAl said:

Used to be extremely simple to merge topics on the site but a combination of the site upgrade and my advancing years means I'm a dottled auld fart that no longer knows how to do this task.

Fucking bingo

Topics merged ?

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...