Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Andy Murray

K-9

Is it still Fred Perry ?

With the exception of him of Toothless Tiger, I'd personally struggle to name one

Dan Evans

Kyle Edmund

Alex Bogdanovic

James Ward

Is about all I can name. Ross Hutchins too but he's not playing at the moment. Actually not sure if Bogdan is either. Plus he's actually about as British as Greg Rusedski.

Anyway they're all shite apart from Andy.

Investment bankers are huge fuds.

Slightly more OT, noticed Reporting Scotland mentioning the Glasgow commonwealths organisers decision to exclude tennis from the games. What utter fannies! How can they be expected to put on a decent games if they don't even think to try and include our greatest current sportsman (given Hoy's retired anyway)?

Wallopers.

Would he play in a commonwealth games? Would be a pretty low quality competition

If I was him I'd only play if there were no better tournaments to play. Which there probably would be. Although maybe he'd be pleased with the chance to represent Scotland instead of Great Britain.

If I was him I'd only play if there were no better tournaments to play. Which there probably would be. Although maybe he'd be pleased with the chance to represent Scotland instead of Great Britain.

It would probably depend upon his slam plans. Having seen him play Davis Cup at Braehead simply playing in Scotland meant a great deal, I think representing Scotland would have too.

I know the chances that you made that pic are remote, Kow, but it irks me that the US Open isn't seen as important enough to be on it because they've got the cheek to hold the tournament outside of Great Britain.

Isn't just because its a British winner in a British Olympics and a British tournament, and it was a Scot that did it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...