Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Andy Murray

K-9

Janowicz=  :wanker:

100% agreed

Right result in the end.

Would like to think that if Janowicz goes away and watches a tape of the game, he might realise that some of his antics were out of order and learn from them, as the guy has the potential to be a major player

Absolutely amazing. Played a stormer from start to finish. Nice of Sue Barker to mention henman hill at the end... :hammer:

Watched the game on Canada square in canary wharf, great atmosphere. It was great to see collective boos for David Cameron too :D

See this Henman Hill nonsense......not really worth getting upset about is it  ???

Lets contrast how history will remember Henman and Murray.

Henman, a nice but dim limited ability tennis player whose greatest achievement is to have land mark named after him.

Murray a winner renowned for his determination, fighting spirit and holder of a Wimbledon Mens Singles TITLE  ;D  (could of course end up with more than one to his name)

100% agreed

Right result in the end.

Would like to think that if Janowicz goes away and watches a tape of the game, he might realise that some of his antics were out of order and learn from them, as the guy has the potential to be a major player

Not sure what yous are all referring to? Was it because he was apparently speaking suring points? Not sure that he did all that much wrong.

See this Henman Hill nonsense......not really worth getting upset about is it  ???

Agreed.

Just like all the new fans that are jumping on the bandwagon aren't worth getting upset about. Even though it does annoy me.

I was round at a mate's watching this with 5 others. And that last game was unreal. Murray showed amazing mental toughness. (His physical toughness goes without saying now.) To have 3 championship points and then to face a break point 3 times and still comes through it with that insane amount of pressure on him was unreal. I could hardly watch it but he had to play! If Murray had lost that game he would most likely have lost the set and to then win another set having already had a total of 5 or 6 championship points would have been really tough to take. I couldn't help but think back to the Shanghai Masters final.

Anyway. GIRFUY up ye Murray haters! Pricks.

Multiple grand slam champion.  8)

Hope he turns down the knighthood.

Becker summed it up best I thought, said the work he's put in changing himself physically from a young guy who cramped up in a second set to running everyone off the court is amazing.

Lendl was the final piece in the jigsaw, dealing with that mentality.

Whereas before you'd bet on Murray beating himself Murray is like a fucking brick wall now.

Dunno like, it winds me up.  It's like the English are desperately trying to cling on to something at Wimbledon that reminds them of their less successful hero.

To be fair to Henman, he's a very good summariser and has been nothing but excellent in the way he speaks about Murray.

Andrew Castle on the other hand...

Castle was a disgrace yesterday, totally disrespectful of the world No.1, who was more than capable of coming back from 2 sets down, in typical England football team commentary style. Thought he'd maybe jinxed Andy as the 3rd set went on. Fucking bell end.

On the subject of commentators at Wimbledon......what about thon John Inverdale's comment on Saturday after the ladies final ;D

Fucking hilarious!!

Basically, "ugly but she runs like fuck".

Golfing terminology for a thin that charges down the fairway for 3 hunner yards, an "Yvonne Murray".