Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Andy Murray

K-9

Haha that song is cool. But the boy's desperation to get as much attention as possible puts me off.

Anyway. It was never in doubt. I bet my Dad that Murray would still win when he went 2 sets down and although the 5th was toight he was always going to finish the job after winning sets 3 and 4.

Would be good to get through the semi in straight sets to conserve a bit of energy. But I'm tipping Novak to win the whole thing without dropping a set. I hope I'm very wrong though. But he's just been on another level.

And some like him too much

width=393 height=279http://m.northantstelegraph.co.uk/webimage/1.5241558.1372753682!/image/176054442.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_393/176054442.jpg[/img]

A Kettering man has built a good luck tribute to British tennis star Andy Murray.

The Scot beat Mikhail Youzhny at Wimbledon yesterday (Monday), and Nick Smith has put together his own symbol to inspire the home favourite to go one better than last year, when he lost in the final.

Mr Smith’s piece contains a number of symbols, including Murray Mints, plant seeds – representing the seeding system at Wimbledon – a Union flag and a picture of a kilt.

Mr Smith said he was not a particular Andy Murray supporter, but added: “I do like watching it now and again.

“It would be a lovely achievement for him (to win Wimbledon).”

Jesus H Christ.

Let's hope he gets it right up these imbeciles.

Agreed.

You're right to call them imbeciles because they're wrong. I support Tim all those years at Wimbledon as many of us north of the border did. I'd support Andy if he was English.