Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Andy Murray

K-9

Cracking match against Raonic there. Awesome performance and an exciting finish. Finishes the year as number one, as does his brither. Impressive fae the Dunblane cunts.

Not necessarily. He either has to beat Djokovic tomorrow, or if Djokovic gets beat tonight.

He had to dig deep today, another great performance.

Not necessarily. He either has to beat Djokovic tomorrow, or if Djokovic gets beat tonight.

He had to dig deep today, another great performance.

Unbelievable performance in the end, as you say, really had to dig deep. Thought he'd fucked it when Raonic had that Match point before he managed to turn it around and win it himself two points later.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i didnt think he would go out to the German geezer but I did think that Federer would have beaten him in the quarters. Sadly I  think Murray will never now win the Australian Open. Raonic and Nishikori will start winning Grand Slams soon and Djokovic will get his form back. I do think Andy does have one more US Open and one more Wimbledon in him, winning one this year and the other next year. I expect him to retire soon thereafter

i didnt think he would go out to the German geezer but I did think that Federer would have beaten him in the quarters. Sadly I  think Murray will never now win the Australian Open. Raonic and Nishikori will start winning Grand Slams soon and Djokovic will get his form back. I do think Andy does have one more US Open and one more Wimbledon in him, winning one this year and the other next year. I expect him to retire soon thereafter

I disagree with you re Nishikori. His chance at winning a slam has been and gone. I believe he lost to Cilic at Flushing Meadows a few years back. I don't think he'll get a better chance. He's always been a solid player but there are now and will be again (in my opinion) too many better players still on the go for him to win a slam. And at 27 years of age he's unlikely to develop much further. My money for the Aus Open is on Raonic. I've said a few times that I thought Federer was done but he just keeps on going. The business end of the Australian Open will shine a spotlight on where he's at with his game and body right now.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...