Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Summer rebuild

6 hours ago, tup1 said:

A female on the board now, what a nightmare for the club.

Look forward to things going rapidly downhill with her input. Women really don't have the first clue about football and that includes the token muppets we now get bombarded with on Match of the Day. They even have a female presenter ffs.

If females get any more of a foothold in the man's game, I'm out. There is nothing they don't ruin.

If I was you min, I'd be more upset by the fact that she has a photo of her dogs on her twitter wearing hun scarfs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, baggy89 said:

If I was you min, I'd be more upset by the fact that she has a photo of her dogs on her twitter wearing hun scarfs. 

Think I just heard Tup's head explode as he read that and started frantically googling what Twitter was. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, tup1 said:

A female on the board now, what a nightmare for the club.

Look forward to things going rapidly downhill with her input. Women really don't have the first clue about football and that includes the token muppets we now get bombarded with on Match of the Day. They even have a female presenter ffs.

If females get any more of a foothold in the man's game, I'm out. There is nothing they don't ruin.

For fucks sake min. ??? I recon if we got a Hun female into the club your head would blow the fuck off your shoulders. ??

img GIF

On 04/06/2021 at 15:11, baggy89 said:

This really just proves the point I was making.

As for following female Dons directors on Twitter. Well you can't really sink any lower than that if you're a bloke.

On 04/06/2021 at 16:13, KGB said:

Think I just heard Tup's head explode as he read that and started frantically googling what Twitter was. 

If I could use Google, and indeed Donstalk, then I'd be hard pushed to not know what Twitter was.

More importantly, I'm a lot smarter than you so I don't take kindly to you implying I'm ignorant.

If females get much more into men's football, I'll be out is all I'm saying. That's my choice. I don't have to like them. I'm like Tyson Fury when it comes to the role of the female in society.

10 minutes ago, tup1 said:

If I could use Google, and indeed Donstalk, then I'd be hard pushed to not know what Twitter was.

More importantly, I'm a lot smarter than you so I don't take kindly to you implying I'm ignorant.

If females get much more into men's football, I'll be out is all I'm saying. That's my choice. I don't have to like them. I'm like Tyson Fury when it comes to the role of the female in society.

You mean a misogynist prick?

Just asking for my friend who is CEO at Tampax.

Edited by HaarDon

7 hours ago, HaarDon said:

You mean a misogynist prick?

Just asking for my friend who is CEO at Tampax.

I am indeed mysogynistic. I’m not a prick.

Its OK, as a bloke you have a clear choice as to whether you agree with this women in football nonsense or not. Whoever is responsible for this is clearly on the wind up.

You can have a problem with it if you want. All I see is spineless acquiescence from the blokes of the UK to this blatant female coup.

Next we will be seeing teams reduced to 10 players, half blokes, half split arses.

Who in their right mind would pay to watch that rubbish. Careful what you wish for with your female worship, you’re meant to be a man.

Hopefully Ogilvie will be restricted to making tea and sandwiches and washing up after the boys. Otherwise we’re fkd.

Edited by tup1

1 hour ago, tup1 said:

Its OK, as a bloke you have a clear choice as to whether you agree with this women in football nonsense or not. Whoever is responsible for this is clearly on the wind up.

You can have a problem with it if you want. All I see is spineless acquiescence from the blokes of the UK to this blatant female coup.

Next we will be seeing teams reduced to 10 players, half blokes, half split arses.

Who in their right mind would pay to watch that rubbish. Careful what you wish for with your female worship, you’re meant to be a man.

Hopefully Ogilvie will be restricted to making tea and sandwiches and washing up after the boys. Otherwise we’re fkd.

I have no idea what impact Zoe Ogilvie will have.

Maybe very little. Who knows? 

What I DO know is that your CONSTANT anti hun, and now anti-women posts are f ucking tedious, as they were on on AFC chat before you ran away from there.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, RedStarTorphins said:

I have no idea what impact Zoe Ogilvie will have.

Maybe very little. Who knows? 

What I DO know is that your CONSTANT anti hun, and now anti-women posts are f ucking tedious, as they were on on AFC chat before you ran away from there.

Lol, triggered much. I don’t know you at all and by the sounds of it I wouldn’t want to. 

You can think what you want. You won’t be changing my opinion by whining like a, em, I was going to say girl but maybe that will hurt your feelings again.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, tup1 said:

Lol, triggered much. I don’t know you at all and by the sounds of it I wouldn’t want to. 

You can think what you want. You won’t be changing my opinion by whining like a, em, I was going to say girl but maybe that will hurt your feelings again.

You’re as much of a pr1ck on here as you were on AFC chat before you took a “girly” huff & fucked off from there.

A f ucking laughing stock 

• Haha 1

Wouldn't worry people I was given some verbal abuse online on club's official Twitter account after our Scottish Cup loss to Dundee United.  All I'd done was say we were maybe going to give up on the team and football in general after 30 years as have become quite disillusioned with things for a few seasons now. 

Got a call at flat from said support liaison officer asking if one was alright and if we wanted help in getting the police involved.  Appreciated concern but told lady leave these people to rot in their bedroom or wherever it is they crawl out of and karma will hopefully catch up on all those who were pretty disgusting toward me.  Should be some sort of legislation brought in to jail people.         

12 hours ago, RedStarTorphins said:

You’re as much of a pr1ck on here as you were on AFC chat before you took a “girly” huff & fucked off from there.

A f ucking laughing stock 

Lol, looks like you are triggered again, that's a Rocket Scientist-esque outburst. Maybe get your blood pressure checked out is my advice. Or cut down on drink.

You are also a prick by the sounds of it.

12 hours ago, SeeBass said:

Got a call at flat from said support liaison officer asking if one was alright and if we wanted help in getting the police involved.  Appreciated concern but told lady leave these people to rot in their bedroom or wherever it is they crawl out of and karma will hopefully catch up on all those who were pretty disgusting toward me.  Should be some sort of legislation brought in to jail people.         

There is, but you need to get the police involved...

2 hours ago, tup1 said:

Lol, looks like you are triggered again, that's a Rocket Scientist-esque outburst. Maybe get your blood pressure checked out is my advice. Or cut down on drink.

You are also a prick by the sounds of it.

Tup you admitted you're a misogynist.

Any opposing reaction to that may be a different view to yours but you should expect distasteful replies.

Women have fought long enough for equality if not better recognition in many industries.

You're living in the start of the last century dude.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Weekerman said:

Sydney van Hooijdonk,son off  ex tim Pierre maybe signing for us? 

A striker like his old man

Where's this coming from? Looks to be available on a free, but English Championship clubs were supposed to be trying to sign him in January. 

See NAC also have Uwe Rosler's son on their books too

1 hour ago, baggy89 said:

Where's this coming from? Looks to be available on a free, but English Championship clubs were supposed to be trying to sign him in January. 

See NAC also have Uwe Rosler's son on their books too

Stolen from another board so could be shiite

2 hours ago, RicoS321 said:

Bound to be agent rumoury pish. Can we even sign guys like this post Brexit? Do they not have to have played in X% internationals?

Think you can get round it if young player is playing at high level but don’t think Dutch 2nd division counts. As you say it sounds like Agent pish as he has been linked with a few clubs in January window and this one. 

On 07/06/2021 at 01:23, tup1 said:

Keep that up and you can fuck off back to The Hat. We just got rid of one fuckknuckle and we don't need another one. It's up to you.