Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Kenny McLean

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly only 4 players under 24 and two of them play the same position.

Tierney in ahead of Shinnie is laughable and shows the whole thing up for what it is - a massive waste of time.

Strachan also mentioned Reynolds as being unlucky not to get called up - he's clearly seen fuck all of us this season because Reynolds has been even worse than he was last season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Seen this on insta before logging on here. Funny that it was all sevco fan's liking it. Jack is only just being found out, canna wait for this een.

Shown himself to be an ungrateful little tink, whose agent has inflated his own opinion of himself. Will never achieve the "success" he has had here. Play him tomorrow, I'm sure he'll play well to impress the team formed to replace his boyhood heroes, then make him train with the kids. Boy can't play for us beyond Jan unless he signs a pre-contract in englandshire. Seriously WEAK management if he does, and then signs for Scotland's newest club.

ED I'm guessing McInnes realizes how the "Scottish" press do things and they'd have made a huge issue of it right before rasellik game, so he's pre-empted them. If so, well done.

DD will be in tears (of joy) I just hope he's going to fuck off dahn saff not migrate to Pedro's posse.

Could well be right there, assuming someone was going to leak the news anyway. If not it’s madness to offer up that sort of info the day before such a big game.

Happy to see him go, doesn't nearly do enough. Who replaces him?

We'll lose Kenny, Stewart, and Christie next summer. I think trying for an O'Halloran swap in January benefits all involved at that time and is a very good call given we lose those 3.He's not a replacement for KM but is an upgrade on Stewart out wide. Stewart has been underwhelming and I'm sure we have the chance to sign him but he's not done enough......yet. I'm keen to see him in the #10 role, he doesn't have the pace for a wide spot.