Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dundee 29th

See this is 'all ticket' and I havent seen anywhere which says they may choose to sell any leftovers from a portacabin outside the ground. Anyone seen or heard anything different for those of us who might have the chance of going but wont know till the day?

IN/OOT - unknown

Pre-match - either driving from the highlands or sleeping late

Match - preferably Stand behind the goal or wandering about somethwhere

Post Match - Driving back to Glasgow or wandering about somewhere

Prediction - 1-1 (Fallon)

IN/OOT - In

Pre-match - Train then some random boozers between station and ground

Match - Away Stand

Post Match - some random bozzers between ground and station then train to Edinburgh

Prediction - Even playing pish we should be good enough to beat this mob. 

I'd imagine the police will be all over this fixture thanks to the minky dhims on Boxing Day.  I've only ever gone to Whities.

Edit: this is on the AFC site:

A number of pubs around the ground are undertaking no one under 25 policy. Tayside Police also want to remind people that it is an offence to consume alcohol in the street and if caught you will issued with a fixed penalty.

Thought it was pretty poor first half yesterday but once we got goal there was only going to be one winner. McGinn was excellent and thought Hayes had a good 2nd half. Think we may have to fend off interest from English clubs in McGinn come January 1st.

Dundee were rotten and look like they will be going straight back down unless they get some players in January.

http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dlxx10UmvFik%26list%3DPL0DF74379D4B448F0%26index%3D2&h=wAQG9xKB_&s=1

Refreshing to watch, just amazing how we were so bad against motherwell. Not getting too excited just yet, need to beat the Arabs before I'll get excited. Interesting  times being a dons fan at the moment, it could be a good season.