Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Why wasn't a further punishment given for "clearly coming the cunt"?

You should know how this works now.

SPL ran by: Huns and Tims.

Teams punished less than others: Huns and Tims.

Teams punished for frivolous appealing: Dons, Arabs, Pars, Jambos, Hibs, Killie, Helen, Caley, Well and St. Johnstone.

:hammer: :hammer:

Foster leaving Dons? Lafferty out for 7 weeks? Am I dead and in heaven?

You should know how this works now.

SPL ran by: Huns and Tims.

Teams punished less than others: Huns and Tims.

Teams punished for frivolous appealing: Dons, Arabs, Pars, Jambos, Hibs, Killie, Helen, Caley, Well and St. Johnstone.

:hammer: :hammer:

Foster leaving Dons? Lafferty out for 7 weeks? Am I dead and in heaven?

It is thoroughly transparent. SFACUNTS.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-16471831

Shares in Rangers football club have been suspended from trading on the Plus stock exchange after the club failed to file accounts on schedule.

The club said it expected to file accounts around the end of this month and that the delay was down to the ongoing dispute over tax.

It added that it was considering giving up trading on the Plus exchange.

This follows the takeover last year of the controlling stake of 85% of shares by chairman Craig Whyte.

Rangers is disputing a tax bill and penalties of £49m with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).

Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy

I'm so excited a bit of wee just came out

You know when you were a kid and you got so hyper about xmas that by the time the day came it was a bit of an anticlimax?

This is nothing like that ;D

Ally McCoist says he has his "fingers crossed" ahead of the start of the club's tax tribunal.

A first-tier tribunal is set to be held in Edinburgh on Monday over the Ibrox club’s main dispute with Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs.

Rangers have been under investigation for payments made to staff in benefit trusts and the case could cost the club up to £49million.

Chairman Craig Whyte, who was aware of the issue before buying the club from previous owner Sir David Murray, hasn’t ruled out administration as an option for the Glasgow side if they lose the case.

And McCoist admitted his concerns to a number of Sunday newspapers.

He said: "The club feel they have a strong case, I would imagine HMRC feel they have a strong case.

"Craig has been informing me of the situation and, like every other Rangers supporter, I am sitting with my fingers crossed.

"Let's make no mistake about it, we'd far rather it wasn't there.

"I am not going to tell you everything is rosy, because it is not."

The tribunal is scheduled to last three days but March is the likeliest time scale for an outcome.

"The most important thing from where I am sitting is resolution," McCoist said. "We need a result so the club can move forward."

SIR David Murray made a surprise return to his old club Rangers yesterday.

The former owner's visit to Murray Park came as Ally McCoist's bargain-basement January recruitment drive was descending into farce.

Zlatan Muslimovic

The 60-year-old appeared at the training complex for what senior sources insist was a scheduled appointment with the club doctor.

But Record Sport can also reveal Murray spent more than an hour with McCoist, who was left reeling by the latest double blow to his transfer plans.

Bosnia striker Zlatan Muslimovic failed to report back to the Auchenhowie base for the second day of what was supposed to be a week-long trial.

Instead, the 30-year-old packed his bags after just one training session and headed for Wearside in a bid to win a place in Martin O'Neill's Sunderland squad.

And in a further bizarre twist, bewildered full-back Enar Jaager fled back to Estonia fearing his dreams of a deal are dead - even though he was expected to play in a closed-door bounce game against Carlisle.

Instead, it was Murray who turned up while Jaager jetted out of Glasgow without a contract offer, despite McCoist confirming publicly he wants the free agent signed up for at least the rest of the season.

oops:

A Rangers player will go on trial charged with chanting sectarian slogans.

Ibrox reserve goalkeeper Grant Adam is accused of shouting, swearing and singing sectarian slogans in Glasgow’s Merchant City.

The 20-year-old, whose older brother Charlie plays for Liverpool having previously featured for Rangers, denies committing a breach of the peace aggravated by religious prejudice in Ingram Street on November 6 last year.

Adam, of Bearsden, East Dunbartonshire, appeared at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Wednesday, represented by lawyer Paul Sweeney.

The case was continued for trial, which is scheduled to take place next month.

Adam has been at Rangers since leaving school and is the third-choice keeper for the team behind Allan McGregor and Neil Alexander.